Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    OS
    iOS
    God damn these vague descriptions.

I've been testing against my defense on the arena, and it seems that if the dog is the only one on the team, no allies will be cleansed from his passive. But if there is at least one of the twins with the discouri passive then all allies will be cleansed when the dog takes damage. Seems weird that there needs to be at least one allie with the discouri passive in order for the passive to be applied to the rest of allies. I will try to attach 2 videos to prove my point.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by H3lls4ng3l View Post
    I've been testing against my defense on the arena, and it seems that if the dog is the only one on the team, no allies will be cleansed from his passive. But if there is at least one of the twins with the discouri passive then all allies will be cleansed when the dog takes damage. Seems weird that there needs to be at least one allie with the discouri passive in order for the passive to be applied to the rest of allies. I will try to attach 2 videos to prove my point.

Either youtube deleted / blocked these videos or they are set to private because they are not available (at least for me).
    From the red sky of the east to the sunset in the west
    We have cheated death and he has cheated us

But that was just a dream and this is what it means
    We are sleeping and we'll dream for evermore

Rebuilding account form the scratch
    Mera-9796

Quote Originally Posted by Mercifal View Post
    Either youtube deleted / blocked these videos or they are set to private because they are not available (at least for me).
    Thanks for pointing it out, I had set them to private instead of hidden, should be ok now, my bad

OS
    Android
    @ H3lls4ng3l
    Good job, thanks for testing that out.
    The description is very deceiving though.
    To pair Procyon w/ Sirius is the only way this passive would be worth much. The "twins" are useless IMO.
    Bakura-0090 / The EXORCISTS Clan

*All Eddies!