OS
    Android

How to record on going battle?

I have an android and would like to know how to record a battle that is already in progress? In the daily dungeon I had the green bat counter at least 23 times in the fourth wave. This has happened several times.

My team in SoL, red spirit Pharoah, desert guardian, blue allied soldier.

The bat keeps countering. After each counter it says there is a miss attack and he keeps countering. I believe it has to do with blues reflect shield. Has anyone had a similar problem?
    Muzzleloader-8226.
    Axes grind and maces clash as wounded fighters fall to the ground
    Severed limbs and fatal wounding bleeding corpses lay all around

OS
    Android
    I get irritated by the bats, so much do I sacrificed all of mine. The green one gets to many turns and revives until I kill the first people bat. I'm using DDE, Sentinel Maclo Scout, Astra and Warrior Savage Reaper. With this set up I can remove the endure with DD with his duty move. From there I use the Scout with Astra . Do far it's the best team setup I've find for the daily dungeon. I don't know how to get record, only screen shot.

OS
    Android
    I never have lost a battle with my team. I use the same team for the daily and weekly dungeons so I dont have to think about talisman as much. I could switch out Pharoah since I never need to heal or revive. I just have been lazy. SoL can take care of buffs and blues reflect shield helps kill , I know he is pretty much of a turd. At one time he was actually useful.

I auto mine, usually take 2-3 minutes, I just set it up and let it rip.
    Muzzleloader-8226.

OS
    Android
    I would also be interested and I guess there are several apps that can record the screen as a video. I remember times when players started to record matches and put them here and/or on youtube. Could you recommend an app? I don't know what the reason was why this stopped. I remember the idea was that players were interested to see how their pvp defense behaves against other players. I don't see a reason that this should be forbidden. If you/someone has time, search through the forum for these old posts!

The real question is: Do we really want to do that? Yes, it would be great to show bugs, strange situations, glitches etc. Indeed this could help the devs to track bugs etc.! BUT it would be a crazy mess I guess, at least in the beginning when people are interested in doing that and record a lot of videos. I mean I could record almost every pvp match then (and in many other parts of the game too), because it has bugs. Same holds true for almost every Gauntlet battle because of the impossible talisman combo bug etc.

But yeah, why not?
    March 1st 2019 Update - NEVER FORGET!

Blade-4052 // The Mofo Cult

Retired in November 2020

OS
    Android
    BTW, @huck: I go for Virus Ed, red spirit (valor), green desert guy and purple bomber on auto and it runs fine. Don't know the tallis right now, but nothing special apart from the valors.

OS
    Android
    I dont have the time or desire to record every battle. I would only do it if I cam across very unusual situations. A normal bug is not worth the time unless it is so frequent I know I could catch it. Today i happened to look at my dungeon battle and seen the bats multiple revenge. I dont know how often this happens since I rarely watch my dungeon battles.

I just wanted to know if others had seen the mad bat syndrome .
    Muzzleloader-8226.

OS
    Android
    @Blade I don't have Virus yet. I tend to go for multihitters as this takes a little less time and helps when I get to the bats. I forget my DD is running shroud & tranquility and the others are running various including strike and Titan. I do wish the game would remember and keep my team loaded. I have wasting time scrolling to reload my team. @Muzzleloader SoL is still one of my favorites. I just switched to DD to get more damage and quicker time.

OS
    Android
    I used SoL before, too. With avenger to reduce the counter festival at the bat wave. It was ok, but the team lost at least once, so I changed to virus and his passive disable helps. Thing is, I want to have a reliable auto team and one (as Muzze said) that is also capable to do the weekly one, so I always use the 3* team - so I only need to remember that one team. You are right that locking the team would be great and helpful (for all dungeons by the way!!).
    March 1st 2019 Update - NEVER FORGET!

Blade-4052 // The Mofo Cult

Retired in November 2020