OS
    Android

Serenity Talisman (not working?)

Hello Guys, quick question about the Serenity Talismans. In the Talisman description, it says that "Grants inmmunity to all silver effects" ... But, or there is something I'm not understanding, or there is a bug, because those Talis do nothing against Malakov. My idea was to use them on my Blue Hierophant, to avoid Malakov attack and then cleanse all my allies. But it's not working because as soon as Malakov dies, My blue hierophant turns into sleeping beauty, full of silver crap.
    Name:  download.jpg
Views: 244
Size:  11.4 KB
    Sergio-7952
    Current Champion: Alexander The Great (His name struck fear into hearts of men)
    Current most hated rival: Freaking Malakov... I hate that SOB

OS
    iOS
    Just another in the list of things which do not function as advertised.
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    iOS
    I tried the same thing in arena and it did not work either - as Yup says there are several talisman that do not work as they are supposed to. The devs need to fix what they put out asap - especially if folk have had to pay for them in some way. That sucks. I did nto pay for them but still these things should work! I had a set on each of the team I used and it stopped no silver effects.
    "We oil the jaws of the war machine and feed it with our babies" - Two Minutes to Midnight - Powerslave

scott-5496