OS
    iOS

Gangland Eddie for sale on Adroid but not iOS?

Hi all. My kids have andriod devices and they have access to buying Gangland for the next 5 days - I have not seen this on my iOS device - is this the same for everyone? It was not to expensive so was consiering it until I noticed I cant buy him on iOS?

Cheers
    "We oil the jaws of the war machine and feed it with our babies" - Two Minutes to Midnight - Powerslave

scott-5496

i see it on ios for $20. how much was he first time he was released?

OS
    Android
    First time release it was 4.99 he's always been a buy only Eddie.I never bought him and really don't see him much, if at all.

Quote Originally Posted by HuckFinn150 View Post
    First time release it was 4.99 he's always been a buy only Eddie.I never bought him and really don't see him much, if at all.
    thats what i thought, unless it was only the 3 star warrior eddie that was 4.99. which is very fair, i just missed out the first time. 19.99 is a bit much for me atm

OS
    Android
    I think you are confusing this, as the Sirius pack was ~5 bucks. Gangland was more expensive also in the first appearance (pretty sure also 20 bucks then).
    Honestly, I would think about making an exception from my no-more-money-philosophy for a 5 € Eddie deal, but never ever for 20€! Are you crazy? I recently bought Dark Souls 3 for 15€
    March 1st 2019 Update - NEVER FORGET!

Blade-4052 // The Mofo Cult

Retired in November 2020

OS
    iOS
    I just had to reboot the device and it came up - £19.99 for him and few other things in the pack. I may just go for it!
    "We oil the jaws of the war machine and feed it with our babies" - Two Minutes to Midnight - Powerslave

scott-5496

OS
    iOS
    Saw him on my iPhone. When I switched to iPad he ironically disappeared. Restarting the game helped and sale was back on for 21,99 €. I also won’t buy him. Far to expensive! And most of all, I recently put some money in the game (not really much, but more than I would ever give for any other mobile game) and nothing changed for me (means, I only got crap from everything)
    GotN-0546

_________18M RPs________
    _________| CLAN |________

👹 The Mofo Cult 👹

💀 Blackbeard Eddie 💀

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by scott-5496 View Post
    I just had to reboot the device and it came up
    I'd guess that closing the app, force quit and clear cache would have worked aswell. I recommend doing that regularly, as I am pretty sure it clears a lot of data confusion problems within the app
    March 1st 2019 Update - NEVER FORGET!

Blade-4052 // The Mofo Cult

Retired in November 2020

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Blade View Post
    I think you are confusing this, as the Sirius pack was ~5 bucks. Gangland was more expensive also in the first appearance (pretty sure also 20 bucks then).
    Honestly, I would think about making an exception from my no-more-money-philosophy for a 5 € Eddie deal, but never ever for 20€! Are you crazy? I recently bought Dark Souls 3 for 15€
    I might be. I still don't recall him bring that much. I remember he was real cheap. It'll be one I never get because my wallet was closed to spending here permanently. I remember one of my troopers had him and I played him once and wasn't impressed. He seemed like a DD without fury and a lot weaker all around. Looks pretty cool though.

OS
    iOS
    He was $20. I remember buying him the first go around.
    Saigrim-3244

Order of Eld Clan, One Member of Many