Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    OS
    Android
    was announced for this week yes

OS
    iOS
    I would agree the SOT per run is getting ludicrous. It is nice that now you can get enough ironite from skull quests for 1 refill a day basically.. but still the default SOT need to accumulate MUCH faster and be raised again to 250 or higher if you are going to keep releasing 15SOT per run dungeons.
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Yup View Post
    I would agree the SOT per run is getting ludicrous. It is nice that now you can get enough ironite from skull quests for 1 refill a day basically.. but still the default SOT need to accumulate MUCH faster and be raised again to 250 or higher if you are going to keep releasing 15SOT per run dungeons.
    Full agree!

OS
    Android
    The infernal and trooper dungeons cost per battle after rewards the same as NC. I was easily getting a 40-50 % return of SoT/ironite. To maximize the dungeons you need close to a mega refill. The game is a choice to buy ironite or play for free at a slower rate. I earn more than 30 ironite per day from normal cosmos, skull quests, and daily dungeons. I average about 70-100 ironite a day depending on what cosmos I play. That of coarse doesnt count on any rewards from events.

I ran 2 trooper keys yesterday. I bought 8 refills and had about 220 free Sot, that would give 80 battles. I earned 108 battles toward the acheviement. That is just over 30 % SoT earned in rewards. I spent 240 ironite and recieved 83 ironite back for another 30 % return. It cost less than 8 SoT per battle.

I didn't earn any talisman which was my goal. I didnt keep track but I earned some SS and cosmic frags along with all those 2* ecvo runes and 3* white runes.
    Last edited by Muzzleloader; 08-21-2019 at 09:01 PM.
    Muzzleloader-8226.
    Axes grind and maces clash as wounded fighters fall to the ground
    Severed limbs and fatal wounding bleeding corpses lay all around

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Blade View Post
    Game ist still under maintenance? Thought it would be just a server restart, but seems like we see the update, or?
    Gotta be Isle of Avalon taking this long

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by edsel View Post
    Gotta be Isle of Avalon taking this long
    Or Slient Planet because the last event of the month is "awakening" so maybe the silent planet is awakening?

Edit: maybe it was a server restart. I didn't have any new updates to download when I opened up the app
    Last edited by gogosox40; 08-21-2019 at 10:18 PM.
    gogosox40-2036
    Proud Clan Member JomsVikings

OS
    Android
    "Awakening" is Life After Death Eddie.

OS
    iOS
    I had been neglecting my keys for a bit after grinding for Major. I recently started clearing Gold and Talisman keys since I need better Cosmics. The return is pretty good on that front and although I have quite a few Troopers Dungeon keys I don’t need to farm it really anymore. I will say it was the best area to farm SoW though.

Infernal is not something I am ready to grind at the moment and Magma Beast is not a game changer. Just a trophy really.

The costs are high on the daily/weekly dungeons but the return is pretty good on SoT/SoW. I am not lacking in other resources as much as others. I think I have around 5k 2* evo runes and around 900 3* evo runes. My main goals are a few exceptional allies and better cosmic talismans.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by gogosox40 View Post
    Or Slient Planet because the last event of the month is "awakening" so maybe the silent planet is awakening?

Edit: maybe it was a server restart. I didn't have any new updates to download when I opened up the app
    Check the updated section - something went wrong and the update is delayed.

OS
    iOS
    I've been ignoring the daily keys.. the SOT cost is simply too high vs rewards. 30 SOT per run is nothing short of abuse.

I will run Infernal from time to time for Reapers... wish they dropped more.

I will probably never run the Trooper dungeon again.. nothing there I need or want and again teh cost isn't worth any rewards. I have over 3500 SOW. It'll be a while before I need more and Infernal drops SOW as well.

Same probably goes for this new "Mayan" dungeon.. from the notes.. not much there and the cost will again be too high.

I constantly DO run the cosmic dungeons. best rewards vs cost there is...

So any more I run BNW for keys with the natural SOT.. and then run the cosmic dungeon when I have 2 keys (1 mega-refill will complete 2 dungeons).

The problem I am facing is 2 star colored evo runes... they don't really seem to drop much in BNW X levels. I actually get MORE 2 star colored runes form petty and weak sacrifices than I do from BNW X levels. I may need to start farming Night City at times merely for those damn things.
    Last edited by Yup; 08-21-2019 at 11:55 PM.
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..