Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast
    OS
    Android
    Thank you Gentlemen, I’m trying to finish off Infernal dungeon with Magma Beast Ed before I start on new tasks...
    Still 70 or 80 runs to go...
    I did see this morning that Magis and Warrior (I think) have had changes made to them so maybe there the ones to help complete the task? I’ll have a look when the current run is completed.
    Out of the universe, a strange light is born
    Unholy union, trinity reformed....

Proud Member of the Jomsvikings Clan

OS
    iOS
    Reward drops in the Mayan (N) are decent - Heroic Legendary soul, Cosmic evo runes.. that's the best of what I saw., but it's NOT an easy battle. Perhaps the update changed Necropolis and WitchDoctor more than I realized.. but they revive each other... and hit way harder. I struggled in 3 runs with my high powered characters.
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Muzzleloader View Post
    How good are the reward drops?

Necropolis power move hits all enemies. Is that what he is doing?
    Maybe .. but the damage was too great to kill all 4 at once when there were no buffs and they were all basically at full health (and Charlotte is wearing Vipers to reduce damage). And when I used Necropolis's power move... he didn't' hit both enemies.

They constantly both get perfect health or shroud.. so you have to have something to remove gold buffs.. Alex was doing it great by stealing PH and Shroud.

I ran one with Gambler (Labyrinth), Raven Witch (Labyrinth), Musashi (Alchemy) and S Mayan Priestess.. that ... was laughable.. not a chance in hell of winning that battle.

And the death bug still exists.. if a PLAYER character dies and is revived.. it's passives completely stop functioning from that point on.
    Last edited by Yup; 08-23-2019 at 10:55 PM.
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by kkkreg5 View Post
    Just cleared data and cache thinking it would reset the screen size. It did not. Now I have the music and effects on and can't access the settings to zero out the volume...

Rain, is your phone an S10+?
    Nope. But I tried on 2 devices (both Android) and the button is missing
    "Do you really want to be. Just another one statistic"
    Down Under Clan

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Stormseye View Post
    Team I used for Mayan was

Alexander - Orbit
    Magus Mayan Priestess - Alchemy/Cosmic I also did it with no talismans too so could be any Mayan really.
    Necropolis - Viper/Cosmic
    Ferryman - Hex/Mark

Key is to kill Shaman first. Best time was 24 seconds
    22 sec great setup storm
    Name:  Screenshot_2019-08-24-14-05-20.png
Views: 523
Size:  427.1 KB
    Attached Images Attached Images  

OS
    Android
    I also ran Stormseye team and won all three battles, but it was touch and go once. I dont know how you could do it in 24 seconds. I guess I didnt figure the correct sequence. That darn auto revive is a real pain. Their necropolis vipers really like to counter.
    Muzzleloader-8226.
    Axes grind and maces clash as wounded fighters fall to the ground
    Severed limbs and fatal wounding bleeding corpses lay all around

OS
    Android
    This was a costly achievement, but figure the 300 ironite counters 15 revives at 25 ironite each? Name:  Screenshot_2019-08-24-15-09-24.png
Views: 514
Size:  349.9 KB
    This dungeon really drops the loot, gotta admit thisName:  Screenshot_2019-08-24-15-07-25.png
Views: 402
Size:  226.3 KB

OS
    Android
    The cosmic frags were great, pulped 12 T1 1* evo runes in the three runs, plus other goodies.

Any tips on the sequence to improve the odds of winning? It took me 3 minutes for each battle.
    Muzzleloader-8226.

OS
    Android
    Awesome set up Stormseye, thanks! The rewards were really good, but I'm wondering what I'm going to do with all these trooper and viral keys since I'm done with those dungeons? I feel like the Keeper of the Seven Keys, except there's a lot more than 7 keys. The cosmic, daily and weekly ones are useful, but I wish some of the infernal keys would have dropped. So happy to have a stash of T1 runes though.

On the Shaman Ed Mayan dungeon, I was keeping POM Eddie as a back-up to use 'Padded Room' to give everyone invincibility if they needed protection past the first round, then switching back to Alex Ed. (just don't use POM Ed's fury cause it wipes out everyone's benefits.)
    bob-9503 (playing daily, thank you to all my troopers and clan members in Jomsvikings!)

OS
    Android
    I ran the Mayan dungeon for a second time using Stormseye team except I switched to Benji. His clear silver buffs and his fury with PI really helps. Its expensive, but the rewards are quite good.

I haven't run the airstrip dungeon, since the fix is it doable?
    Muzzleloader-8226.