Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Yup View Post
    What benefit is there in that? Guess easier to clear maybe for some I suppose. But it's not like Ghost is a game changer any more.
    I think the aim is that the turn counter is increased/decreased as intended for negative effects rather than positive. I don't see it makes too much difference but it means that skills that increase the duration of positive effects won't work on this.
    In game: CrazyPanda2018
    Clan: The Fallen

Fear of the Dark, Fear of the Dark;
    I have a Constant Fear of Running Out of Beer

'Compendium' content for all Talismans and Characters (Max Awakened only if awakenable) available to view here. Please note I'll try and keep this up to date every few weeks.

OS
    Android
    I disagree, I think it is a huge difference. Im not sure how it works though, so i could be wrong. I believe if the effect is removed the toon dies permanently. So with everyone trying to run silver cleansers, they will kill their own characters. I used my Eddie for the first time yesterday in Gauntlet and it triggered on 3 of the 4 toons and they all died before my next turn.

OS
    iOS
    But isn't "Dark Ghost" then the same as doom??? 3 turns and you die... etc.

I mean,the ONLY differences between Dark Ghost and Doom will be.....

- the character getting that translucent appearance... but when the counter is gone, it's dead.
    - When Dark Ghost is cleansed, the character dies (if it follows the same actions as Yellow Ghost). - So it's Doom with a trigger basically.
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    iOS

- the character getting that translucent appearance... but when the counter is gone, it's dead.
    - When Dark Ghost is cleansed, the character dies (if it follows the same actions as Yellow Ghost). - So it's Doom with a trigger basically.
    But with ghost you cannot be killed even if HP gets to zero. With doom you can be killed if HP hits zero. Or do I have that wrong.

OS
    Android

that is how i understand it to work, which is why it seems way better to me

OS
    Android
    I like the new dungeons. But please not too many new dungeons at the same time. Still working on trooper-dungeon. Didn't start inferno-dungeon so far and now there are 2 new to come...

OS
    Android
    New dungeons are great artwork and first round rewards but 15 sot per run hundreds and hundreds of times to get a new character is too steep for me. Sad to see talisman slot change to Soldier, him wearing Viper was useful in Gauntlet. Change to Brave set and Ancient Mariner are great, both were really useless before

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by SinGularity-8786 View Post
    I like the new dungeons. But please not too many new dungeons at the same time. Still working on trooper-dungeon. Didn't start inferno-dungeon so far and now there are 2 new to come...
    Same here.

And the daily keys are piling-up.

OS
    Android
    In the trooper and infernal dungeon you get about 40-50% return of SoT/ironite, so it doesnt cost anymore than NC. The purchase/acquisition of keys and limited times in dungeon can be a drawback. The other rewards are what can make or break the interest in playing dungeons.
    Muzzleloader-8226.
    Axes grind and maces clash as wounded fighters fall to the ground
    Severed limbs and fatal wounding bleeding corpses lay all around

OS
    Android
    Game ist still under maintenance? Thought it would be just a server restart, but seems like we see the update, or?
    March 1st 2019 Update - NEVER FORGET!

Blade-4052 // The Mofo Cult

Retired in November 2020