Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast
    OS
    iOS

August 2019, Part 2 Tuning Discussion - PRELIMINARY

This is the main post to discuss tuning changes that are in an upcoming update.

You can see the details for the preliminary tuning adjustments in the Game Updates forum post.

OS
    Android
    Nice changes. Helps to get most overpowered chars under control like Gambler, Killer Beast and Malakhov.
    Olevipoeg-2218

When you know that your time is close at hand
    Maybe then you'll begin to understand
    Life down here is just a strange illusion...
    Member of Jomsvikings Clan

OS
    iOS
    Quite a lot going on there for sure.

Odd to see poor old Soldier Eddie being demoted to 3 star (is he the first Eddie demotion we have seen?) so they must be gearing him up for the new Gunner/Assassin based dungeon that is coming soon which uses natural 3 stars. So is that Storm, Soldier, Gangland we can use there - I can never remember which are 3 stars!

Shaman (getting Perfect Bleed) and other Book of Souls characters liek Necro and Mayan Priestess (getting immunity to Sleep and Perfect Sleep) going to be in another new dungeon so they are getting a freshen up too - all of that look sfine and even a wee nerf to Gambler!

Good boost to Mariner - nto sure it wil make him that much better.

And some fixes to broken talisman...cant even remember what Brave talies are!

Rider tallies look decent on the right team and very good to see upgrade materials getting a push as we are really needing this I am sure.

Not sure on the souls - do we have these yet and what is Dark Ghost...never heard of ti I dont think?

Cheers
    "We oil the jaws of the war machine and feed it with our babies" - Two Minutes to Midnight - Powerslave

scott-5496

Quote Originally Posted by scott-5496 View Post
    Not sure on the souls - do we have these yet and what is Dark Ghost...never heard of ti I dont think?
    Flight of Icarus Eddie's future ability has a 35% chance of inflicting Dark Ghost. It's like regular Ghost but as a silver effect instead of golden effect afaik

OS
    Android

Odd to see poor old Soldier Eddie being demoted to 3 star (is he the first Eddie demotion we have seen?) so they must be gearing him up for the new Gunner/Assassin based dungeon that is coming soon which uses natural 3 stars. So is that Storm, Soldier, Gangland we can use there - I can never remember which are 3 stars!

Shaman (getting Perfect Bleed) and other Book of Souls characters liek Necro and Mayan Priestess (getting immunity to Sleep and Perfect Sleep) going to be in another new dungeon so they are getting a freshen up too - all of that look sfine and even a wee nerf to Gambler!

Good boost to Mariner - nto sure it wil make him that much better.

And some fixes to broken talisman...cant even remember what Brave talies are!

Rider tallies look decent on the right team and very good to see upgrade materials getting a push as we are really needing this I am sure.

Cheers
    Mariner basic attack will transfer all negative effects from alll allies to target. Clear silver from all allies basic attack is quite useful, broken now if opponent have immunity to silver. This makes Ancient Mariner best cleaner in game. Brave is 6 piece green set (deer head picture) giving random offensive and defensive buff to holder when it takes damage. Really really useless right now. Dark Ghost is debuff Flight of Icarus Eddie can inflict. Silver ghost.
    Olevipoeg-2218

When you know that your time is close at hand
    Maybe then you'll begin to understand
    Life down here is just a strange illusion...
    Member of Jomsvikings Clan

OS
    iOS
    It would be great if there was something in the description of each of the dungeon keys that indicated the possible rewards for playing there. There are so many dungeon keys now that I have to go look up online which dungeon has whatever item I am after.
    "A good game is like a mirror that allows you to look into yourself. And you can learn a lot about a man by watching how he plays a game." Malcador

Cartic-4058 - in-game account ID

OS
    iOS
    The Gambler nerf seems a little pointless, I don’t think his immunity transformation is what made him a must pick in the arena. Soldier Eddie’s buffs are okay, they’ll only be useful for 3 star dungeons. Necropolis is going to be difficult to face off against if he is able to decrease max hp extremely easily. The Brave Talisman buff is quite good, even though it could be negated by permadeath on the other allies. It’s good that Orbit got fixed. Kinda was hoping for more changes to older Eddies like Grim Reaper and such, but this’ll do for now.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Olevipoeg View Post
    Mariner basic attack will transfer all negative effects from alll allies to target. Clear silver from all allies basic attack is quite useful, broken now if opponent have immunity to silver. This makes Ancient Mariner best cleaner in game. Brave is 6 piece green set (deer head picture) giving random offensive and defensive buff to holder when it takes damage. Really really useless right now. Dark Ghost is debuff Flight of Icarus Eddie can inflict. Silver ghost.
    Ah right - never really used Mariner much at all except in gauntlet as he just did not seem to be great but if cleaning is his game then that looks to be a decent buff. Not got Icarus and not faced him much but useful to know for when I do get him...whenever that is!

I actually do have a brave set but again really not used them much at all as they did not seem that useful.

I am all for more dungeons - the more the better as it does at least give us something to spend SoT on when there is not an event.
    "We oil the jaws of the war machine and feed it with our babies" - Two Minutes to Midnight - Powerslave

scott-5496

OS
    iOS

Odd to see poor old Soldier Eddie being demoted to 3 star (is he the first Eddie demotion we have seen?)

Cheers
    My son has a new account and he pulled soldier Eddie last night and he is natural 3 stars. When was he 4 stars?

Also last week I pulled a sentinel soulless demon and he was only 3 stars anyone else have one of those?

OS
    Android
    Yes, I had 2 3* SSD sacrificed yesterday, don't know when I got them