Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    OS
    Android
    The keys may have been the best part of this event. For the many who havent finished them it will save some hard earned FC.
    Muzzleloader-8226.
    Axes grind and maces clash as wounded fighters fall to the ground
    Severed limbs and fatal wounding bleeding corpses lay all around

OS
    Android
    The sacrifice soul and frag rewards themselves are pretty weak, but the talis from the challenges are pretty great from my experience. It's also nice that you aren't limited to get 1 key for reaching the threshold but multiple. Been able to get both reaper and trooper talis.
    Azov is best girl =W=

Domingo-9948

OS
    iOS
    If you are going to add a bunch of keys.. the BOS limit is hit pretty easy now due to 1-3 keys of 5 different types... in addition to soul collections. The key drop idea is a good one. but again INVENTORY SYSTEM SUCKS.

And I really hate that items in the store change right after the previous event used all the items.. i.e. common souls... used them all in the last event.. now they are again good for currency. Kind of a shitty thing to do really.

Where the hell are 2 star colored evo runes??? I can't get any yellow 2 star runes to save my live. i've been running GOL X for the past 2 weeks.....and 0
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Yup View Post
    Where the hell are 2 star colored evo runes??? I can't get any yellow 2 star runes to save my live. i've been running GOL X for the past 2 weeks.....and 0
    I've been getting lower on 1 and 2 star yellow runes, so I've been running my troopers through Number of the Beast in the underworld (normal and hard) during event down time. They do drop at a decent rate, but I can't come up with a better place for them. Maybe lower levels of GOL? I get way more green than yellow there though.
    bob-9503 (playing daily, thank you to all my troopers and clan members in Jomsvikings!)

OS
    Android
    The common soul usage from last event to this event is a reocurring theme. They have done it before with rare souls. They give you a pretty good exchange rate so you use them, only wanting them in future events. As i keep harping on this game has become resource management.

It's a gamble spend your resources on a certain reward or save hoping for something better. Maybe the should introduce a Monty Hall toon. Have an ability you know what it should do , or chance it for an unknown ability in the battle.
    Muzzleloader-8226.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by infinite dreamer View Post
    I've been getting lower on 1 and 2 star yellow runes, so I've been running my troopers through Number of the Beast in the underworld (normal and hard) during event down time. They do drop at a decent rate, but I can't come up with a better place for them. Maybe lower levels of GOL? I get way more green than yellow there though.
    Funny thing,, you can get more 2 star yellow evo runes via 3 tier II sacrifices than you can get from running GOL X 50 times.
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    I don't have a set of alchemy talismans yet, but I do have enough alchemist shards to buy a full set of them.
    Which type would you recommend? Sorcery, Power or Arcane? And why?
    Thanks!

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Brickster View Post
    I don't have a set of alchemy talismans yet, but I do have enough alchemist shards to buy a full set of them.
    Which type would you recommend? Sorcery, Power or Arcane? And why?
    Thanks!
    Go with power or arcane, depending on which stat you want to boost (def or mr). You can combine them if you'd like the stats to be more even. Sorcery are imo useless, if you want some health you can put a cosmic or a random green in the leftover spot. Still, at the end it's all up to preference and everyone does what suits them best.
    Member of Jomsvikings

OS
    Android
    As Mateja says, it depends on your preference, the basic stats of the character you want to use the set on and the team setup you plan to have. I have several sets and out of the reasons mentioned before, I use different subtype combinations, 5 sorcery, 3 sorcery + 1 arcane + 1 power or 1 sorcery and 2 others each. But I have the general idea anyway to balance stats (to be prepared against all types of damage equally).
    March 1st 2019 Update - NEVER FORGET!

Blade-4052 // The Mofo Cult

Retired in November 2020

OS
    Android
    Do you already have alchemist? He is a good toon to have.

As blade stated it is a preference for which toon you use. If you dont plan on getting a second set soon a mix may be your best best. If you go with all high damage you may need to run a blocker or a toon that can give defensive buffs. Invincibility is easily stolen and a toon with low HP can easily be taken down. A toon you use only for the alchemy buffs and the passive/abilities you may want higher HP stats for longevity.
    Muzzleloader-8226.