Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Abrupt Execution (Sacrifice) - Earn Frontier Keys + new Vorpal Talismans!

Name:  Abrupt-Execution-1200x676-EN.jpg
Views: 3814
Size:  305.9 KB

Sacrifice for rare rewards!

From now until August 22nd, 5 PM PT, earn bonuses from each tier of Sacrifice, in addition to normal sacrifice rewards:

• Tier I sacrifices have a bonus of 1 Common Soul
    • Tier II sacrifices have a bonus of 2 Common Soul
    • Tier III sacrifices have a bonus of 50 Rare Magus Soul Fragments
    • Tier IV sacrifices have a bonus of 1 Rare Magus Soul
    • Tier V sacrifices have a bonus of 1 Viral Frontier Key Soul
    • Tier VI sacrifices have a bonus of 1 Trooper Key Soul
    • Tier VII sacrifices have a bonus of 1 Infernal Key Soul
    • Vortexes have a bonus of 100 Talisman Soul Fragments and 2 Legendary Souls

Additionally, complete Sacrifice-themed Event Challenges for rewards including Piece of Mind Eddie Fragments, Skill Shards and new Vorpal Talismans!

Vorpal Talismans are purple Talismans with a 3 set effect. Equip them to reduce all damage by 25%. These Talismans also grant a 50% Chance to gain Echo for 2 turns when you take damage, and a 25% Chance to grant a random ally an Extra Turn after each action.

SPECIAL EVENT ADDITIONS:
    Trade extra Alchemist Fragments or Common Souls for additional rewards in the Event Store!

During this event the following additions have been made to the store:
    Talisman Key Soul x1 (50 Alchemist Fragments, 3 per event)
    3⭐ Alchemy Talisman (Arcane) x1 (25 Alchemist Fragments, 5 per event)
    3⭐ Alchemy Talisman (Power) x1 (25 Alchemist Fragments, 5 per event)
    3⭐ Alchemy Talisman (Sorcery) x1 (25 Alchemist Fragments, 5 per event)
    5⭐ Sacrificial Heart x3 (600 Common Souls, 8 per event)

Need more essence? Head to the Event Store and grab our revamped Essence Chaser Pack for an extra boost for your next Sacrifice. This pack now contains five 5* Sacrificial Hearts in addition to Ironite, a bit of Gold, 5 Skill Shards and 20 Rare Souls!

We also have a few Talisman packs on offer:
    • Vorpal Talismans are also obtainable from the store for Ironite or IAP. You can get one talisman to finish making a set for Ironite (i.e. the 500 Ironite pack will grant you 1x Vorpal Talisman), and if you’d like to get a full set of the talisman with some bonus Ironite, Gold and Sands of War, there is a one-time only offer as an IAP.
    • The 6-set Talisman Mega Pack is back! This pack includes some Ironite, Sands of War, Gold and the following Talismans: Valor, Oracle, Eternal, Primordial and Eclipse

Did you know you can double or even triple your rewards for a sacrifice? Doing a sacrifice with a higher amount of essence than the minimum required gives you a chance of getting double rewards based on how much you’ve exceeded the essence requirement.

OS
    iOS
    Why so many events that feature alchemy talisman? Can we please have some events featuring Labyrinth talisman instead.

OS
    Android
    Rare Magus Souls as bonus? Really?
    Useless, because I need rare Assassin and Gunner souls to pull Icarus Eddie and this damn rare Assassin Priest.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Ezz View Post
    Why so many events that feature alchemy talisman? Can we please have some events featuring Labyrinth talisman instead.
    THIS!

Lame event! We should do a Q&A with the Marketing and Moneyeater Frogs!

OS
    Android
    The infernal and trooper keys are nice for those who want to complete those acheviements.
    Muzzleloader-8226.
    Axes grind and maces clash as wounded fighters fall to the ground
    Severed limbs and fatal wounding bleeding corpses lay all around

OS
    Android
    Not their best sac event. I had a real good stock reserved that I blew and got 23 Viral Keys, 21 Trooper Keys and 4 Infernal Keys.

All those sacrifices and I didn't get any of the characters I was missing. You'd think that opening like 40 Magus epic souls would score me at least one Magus Minotaur but I'm actually pretty sure I got every character BUT the new ones today lmao.

I even opened 3 Cosmic talisman souls and all 3 were Blue T1
    Last edited by Amarthir; 08-16-2019 at 01:20 AM.

OS
    iOS
    Pretty meh of a sac event but it's not like I was expecting a great one anyway, considering how fantastic the last one was. At least finally got the tower set from one of those packs. Character wise though, nada...except for Eda who I didn't have yet apparently.
    Been playing and collecting Eddies since the beginning...and I finally have 'em all!
    Romero's Legion will never die for good

OS
    Android
    I am wondering how many viral keys are worth earning?
    Muzzleloader-8226.
    Axes grind and maces clash as wounded fighters fall to the ground
    Severed limbs and fatal wounding bleeding corpses lay all around

OS
    Android
    They took the 100 ironite for 100 frontier coins away. I guess I'll build my ironite again. I was trying to use this feature to get Gambler, so I could run the infernal dungeon.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Muzzleloader View Post
    I am wondering how many viral keys are worth earning?
    I am confused with the viral key. It’s expensive to buy and expensive to play just to collect a whopping 750 frags for a 3 star Eddie? Am I missing something? Is there some other rewards in this dungeon that make it worth the price?