Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
    OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Muzzleloader View Post
    Do you already have alchemist? He is a good toon to have.
    I do.

Thanks for the replies. It was helpful.

OS
    iOS
    Fuck me sideways. I had about 97 of those Gold Dungeon Keys saved up as I’ve never bothered with them. Too much time, effort and SoT for little reward. Used 1 key today and decided to go do a few more. Used open all and used all 97.

Had 11 Trooper Keys from Sacrifices. Used 2 keys and was just about to use another but they are all gone. Must have opened all again.

I’m dumb sometimes.

OS
    Android
    You should be able to put in a support ticket on that. There is no reason they cant have the "use all" disabled on these damn keys.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Brickster View Post
    I do.

Thanks for the replies. It was helpful.
    I would personally recommend buying the sorcery ones. The damage difference is not relevant, but having a bit more health to keep the guy alive for another turn is very helpful

OS
    iOS
    The event was just OK for me. Dont really need the keys btu get hwy others do so that is all good. I did happen to get a Assassin Minotaur and finally an Assassin Hierophant - so that is two characters to chalk off. My kids did much better - they got a few new characters including a few Minotaurs - I think this is where events vary so much on who is gaining - cant see many end gamers and those that have been here form the start getting much from these? But new players and middle level players will get a fair bit they can use.

Anyone tried the new talisman yet - not got mine levelled to max yet but will do soon.
    "We oil the jaws of the war machine and feed it with our babies" - Two Minutes to Midnight - Powerslave

scott-5496

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Natasmai View Post
    You should be able to put in a support ticket on that. There is no reason they cant have the "use all" disabled on these damn keys.
    Yes they know about it but dont correct it. I was even trying to becareful with thT use all bs and slipped and got burned once. And scott, i just put those vorpals on my prime in arena. I guess i will find out soon if they preform like they should

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Natasmai View Post
    The thing in this game is, they really develope half the things they would be good..,
    This game is unbalanced like shit and these so called "features" are not well developed..,

The thing of this "Game" is Quantity over Quality...

I'm still waiting for over a year that they fix the god damn News Section to be in english instead of german if i set the game to english.., but it is how it is.., they do what they want and this is always half the way to be finished..,
    "If you don't want to listen, find out the hard way."

But if everyone's gone it's too late...

OS
    Android
    I been unable to get into the game all day. Server maintnaince message. I dont remember it ever taking this long. Anyone else having the same problem?

OS
    Android
    Yep, also can't get in. Started 3 hours ago. Hope it is done soon, I still have all 9 SQ open from today!
    March 1st 2019 Update - NEVER FORGET!

Blade-4052 // The Mofo Cult

Retired in November 2020

OS
    Android
    They may be doing an update with the new features. It has taken this long for other updates.
    Muzzleloader-8226.
    Axes grind and maces clash as wounded fighters fall to the ground
    Severed limbs and fatal wounding bleeding corpses lay all around