Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Ezz View Post
    I am confused with the viral key. It’s expensive to buy and expensive to play just to collect a whopping 750 frags for a 3 star Eddie? Am I missing something? Is there some other rewards in this dungeon that make it worth the price?
    Virus Eddie is actually really good, he’s great for the weekly challenge dungeon and he’s worth the time.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by GrimDusk View Post
    Virus Eddie is actually really good, he’s great for the weekly challenge dungeon and he’s worth the time.
    Ok I got some keys from sacs so I’ll get him. But looks like once u have him there’s no reason to revisit that dungeon.

OS
    iOS
    shit event and shit rewards i don't need this stupid keys for boring dungeons,this game really going down without new ideas only copy/paste...

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Ip4 View Post
    shit event and shit rewards i don't need this stupid keys for boring dungeons,this game really going down without new ideas only copy/paste...
    Then quit the game for God’s (and your own) sake. You do nothing but complain about every event. If I had nothing positive to say about a game, I would find something better to do with my time...

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Ezz View Post
    Ok I got some keys from sacs so I’ll get him. But looks like once u have him there’s no reason to revisit that dungeon.
    I already have virus eddie and was thinking the same thing. I can't remember if there was anything worth playing it again. I am avoiding their V sacs
    gogosox40-2036
    Proud Clan Member JomsVikings

OS
    Android
    Awesome! I got the blue Krim Soldier and with the keys I was able to finish the Trooper Dungeon Challenge and got a white T2 Cosmic Crap Talisman from the awesome Legen...dary Cosmic Talisman Soul.

PS: anyone noticed that the Assassin Hierophant was deleted from the Epic Souls or am I wrong?

OS
    iOS
    I dont think Assassin Hierophant was in those to begin with but might be wrong. He is one I am looking for and I think he is in assassin rare souls/rare g/a souls, legendary/assassin legendary/epic and maybe heroic rotation too (cant remember if he is in that but think so)?

Luckily I dumped in all 36 legendary i had and got him just now! Result!
    "We oil the jaws of the war machine and feed it with our babies" - Two Minutes to Midnight - Powerslave

scott-5496

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by HuckFinn150 View Post
    They took the 100 ironite for 100 frontier coins away. I guess I'll build my ironite again. I was trying to use this feature to get Gambler, so I could run the infernal dungeon.
    Still shows for me. 100 Coins for 100 ironite, It's a 10 per month limit though. Did you use it 10 times ? iirc, limited offers disappear from the store, and don't show until they refresh.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Rory View Post
    Still shows for me. 100 Coins for 100 ironite, It's a 10 per month limit though. Did you use it 10 times ? iirc, limited offers disappear from the store, and don't show until they refresh.
    Might have. I lose count lol

OS
    Android
    Just used the characters I had opened since last sac event (heroics and event souls) and got all the achievements no problem so I can save all my unopened souls for another sac event. Middle-of-the-road event, fine to get some talis and clear your rosta of dupes but not worth opening anything else for, but that's ok as it means more saved up for a better event a few months down the line
    In game: CrazyPanda2018
    Clan: The Fallen

Fear of the Dark, Fear of the Dark;
    I have a Constant Fear of Running Out of Beer

'Compendium' content for all Talismans and Characters (Max Awakened only if awakenable) available to view here. Please note I'll try and keep this up to date every few weeks.