Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
    OS
    iOS

What should I save or buy in the frontier store

Should I buy the angel and the gambler soul fragments or should I buy an actual character like Lilith or something. I have almost 1400 frontier coins

OS
    Android
    It’s a tough one! I do remember reading not that far back about someone here on the forums who took the risk, used his FC and bought the frags and ended up with a second Angel Eddie. I was thinking about it but decided against it a week after the frags for them showed up in the Fronteir store, I saved up for the Gambler myself, fortunately a sacrificial event followed not long after, that was raining FC so the saving for me was made a little easier...

I’d save up for Gambler...
    Out of the universe, a strange light is born
    Unholy union, trinity reformed....

Proud Member of the Jomsvikings Clan

OS
    Android
    It depends on what characters you have. If you don't have either Gambler or Angel, I'd say you should save up for one of them.
    From the red sky of the east to the sunset in the west
    We have cheated death and he has cheated us

But that was just a dream and this is what it means
    We are sleeping and we'll dream for evermore

Rebuilding account form the scratch
    Mera-9796

OS
    Android
    How many frags does it take to earn an angel/gambler soul? Is it cheaper to purchase frags for a 50/50 chance for an angel or gambler or is it the same as outright purchasing one of them?

Do you have KP? He would be more versatile than either A or G, since a new better eddie will come along soon enough. This game of chasing the in thing is never ending.
    Muzzleloader-8226.
    Axes grind and maces clash as wounded fighters fall to the ground
    Severed limbs and fatal wounding bleeding corpses lay all around

OS
    Android
    Osiris can wear Orbit Talisman set, so with 1 basic attack you get rid of positive and negative effects and resurrect each ally for free. Plus he gives safety nets with Endure and Immortality for his power move..

OS
    iOS
    How many shards does it take to unlock a angel and gambler Eddie shard

OS
    Android
    That happened to me. I baught frags and got a dupe angel. I saved up for frags again and got gambler on my 3rd try. Was scary the 3rd try im not gonna lie

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by AncientEvil View Post
    Osiris can wear Orbit Talisman set, so with 1 basic attack you get rid of positive and negative effects and resurrect each ally for free. Plus he gives safety nets with Endure and Immortality for his power move..
    You must have a special version of Osiris then, if yours does not have 2 green slots
    March 1st 2019 Update - NEVER FORGET!

Blade-4052 // The Mofo Cult

Retired in November 2020

OS
    Android
    Cool, I guess I'll be the only one using orbit on Osiris, suckers *rubs hands feverishly*

Don't listen to Blade, he is color blind. Use your expensive hard earned frontier coins on Osiris, you'll be #1.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by AncientEvil View Post
    So if i have the old fashon osiris with 2 green slots,i cant do all that? Shit