Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
    OS
    Android
    "Into the Abyss I'll fall - the eye of Horus - Into the eyes of the night, watching me go..
    Green is the cat's eye that glows, in this temple.. Enter the risen Osiris! Risen again!"

Lyrics: Iron Maiden - Powerslave

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by osiris0000 View Post

bwhahaha.....

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by AncientEvil View Post
    You're all fired. I was trying to Sabatoge you numbskulls, then Blade had to open his mouth. And to Bakura - sounds like you took forever to get to #1 after a rollover , even longer than Muzzleloader. Which by the way, don't you have a muzzle to load somewhere.

A little trolling? God your a retard. That's why you troll forums with Muzzleloader and Bakura. Goddamn trolls too stupid to see sabatoge, You are the lamer troll!

Take that stick out of your ass, it's just a game, even though I'm better at it lol
    You just made a mistake and decided not to own it so you tried to play it off as a joke. Anyone can look at Osiris and his talismans slots whether or not they have him in their inventory. Get a grip chief.

OS
    Android
    You're all fired. I was trying to Sabatoge you numbskulls, then Blade had to open his mouth. And to Bakura - sounds like you took forever to get to #1 after a rollover , even longer than Muzzleloader. Which by the way, don't you have a muzzle to load somewhere.

A little trolling? God your a retard. That's why you troll forums with Muzzleloader and Bakura. Goddamn trolls too stupid to see sabatoge, You are the lamer troll!

Take that stick out of your ass, it's just a game, even though I'm better at it lol
    You know, you've been called a Troll, so I thought "is he a sentinel Troll?.... No...... Is he a Warrior Troll?...... No...... maybe he's a Gunner Troll? ....No.... There can be only one obvious answer.....He's an Ass.Troll!!!!!!"

Plus, I don't know where you get your delusions. I got in first place just after rollover and stayed there for days.... finally finished 2nd after 850 manual battles... twice! I got pictures but who cares. I was only saying, it doesnt matter where you are in the process, what matters is where you finish. The fact you misunderstood that shines a light on how you interpret things incorrectly. Only a level 73 newbie proud of his most highest achievement, posts a pic that only embarrasses him.
    Look man, we all share the game and this forum. It's not about accomplishments.... it's about your character. This was all fun, but I'm not here to make enemies. I forgive you! Now just chill out and stop trying to stir sh!t up.
    Last edited by Bakura; 08-21-2019 at 06:32 AM.
    Bakura-0090 / The EXORCISTS Clan

*All Eddies!

OS
    iOS
    God your a retard.

Best line ever!!!!!!!

There's nothing quite like claiming someone is mentally deficient -- while at the same time showing a fundamental lack of understanding in the language you are using to insult others.

Until one has reached "God" at rollover or "Eternal" from the previous PvP set up.. they can be ignored.
    Last edited by Yup; 08-21-2019 at 10:28 AM.
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    Ancient, I will give you credit that being a level 70 and in the top 100 in the arena is a difficult feat. This could only be accomplished through extremely good luck in the RNG drops or to spend real dollars on the game.

I will never be eternal because I dont have the time or ambition to achieve that feat. 800 or 1000 battles is just too much of a time commitment in my life. I may not have every new toon or talis, but I could be much higher in the rankings if I choose to play. I have plenty of SoW from dungeons to play for free.

The game has changed in the last year, where you can purchase OP toons/talis where in the beginnings it was a real gring to even evolve or shard your toons. Being in the top few each week is a real time commitment, butit only take a few key toons/talis currently used in the meta along with alot of SoW. If you want real bragging rights with the gauntlet, that will show your real skill in choosing toons/talis against opponents with impossible talis setups. To win the gauntlet you will need a very deep roster and all the eddies.
    Muzzleloader-8226.
    Axes grind and maces clash as wounded fighters fall to the ground
    Severed limbs and fatal wounding bleeding corpses lay all around

OS
    iOS
    Game has certainly changed a lot and much more front loaded for new folk - which is a good thing as it took most of us months and years tio get a solid roster - if you have the money and want to send you can get close to the top very quick compared to the old days - there was no real way to do it back then.

We have enough gripes with the game and all of the bugs to be griping at each other - personally I can't be bothered with the effort of 'fighting' keyboard warriors. Far too easy these days to be an annoying git online and get away with it - in the old days you got a smack in the face or a kick in the ass. Nowadays folk can sit and say what the want and wind people up because there are no consequences/smacks/kicks.

I never really get it to be honest what a waste of time, surely we have more going on than getting involved in petty trolling/bikering/griping?

I have come up against a few players in arena that have been a test to my attack team - just because they have managed to get the current meta charaters and talisman - they may only be lower level but they can still get you from time to time if you are not careful...and even then care can mean nothing if RNG kicks you hard.

Hopefully, we can all park this and move on! But yeah like Yup I have to laugh at the quoted retort of 'God your a retard', superb stuff but I will confess to being shite at English (I did get through Uni!) and I have terrible typing skills!
    "We oil the jaws of the war machine and feed it with our babies" - Two Minutes to Midnight - Powerslave

scott-5496

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by scott-5496 View Post
    I will confess to being shite at English (I did get through Uni!) and I have terrible typing skills!
    I would have never guessed because your English and typing are superb!
    I cringe with all of my fellow Americans on YouTube, who try to argue a point and call others stupid, all the while using slang, incorrect grammar/punctuation, and my biggest pet peeve.... lack of "Proof Reading."

It's hard to convince someone they are stupid when that person sounds stupid doing it.

Anyway, great job Scott!
    Bakura-0090 / The EXORCISTS Clan

*All Eddies!

OS
    Android
    It does not matter to me if u won eternal 20 times or if your new. If your a good person you will be treated good in return. This isnt call of duty where a fifteen yr old talks down on people because hes good at a game. Starts using nerdy kiddy internet slangs like lamer and leet because he won a tournament. We are mostly adults here enjoying a game and fans of maiden. I think you jumped the gun by even taking a screen shot an hr after rollover and thinking you just earned your pecking order.

OS
    Android
    Just ban the kid
    Actual Champion : Mystic Flame

Only missing :

kgk56-6386

_____________| CLAN |______________

👹 The Mofo Cult 👹