Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    OS
    Android
    You're not seriously getting into a real discussion now, are you?
    It was probably just a little trolling, nothing more. Maybe even the first troll with red-green color blindness in history.

"Red-green color blindness affects up to 8% of males and 0.5% of females of Northern European descent." ... and one troll
    March 1st 2019 Update - NEVER FORGET!

Blade-4052 // The Mofo Cult

Retired in November 2020

OS
    Android
    No I am not. I dont need to brag to make myself feel important, especially when I cant back it up.

I dont have it, but color blindness is very serious issue.
    Muzzleloader-8226.
    Axes grind and maces clash as wounded fighters fall to the ground
    Severed limbs and fatal wounding bleeding corpses lay all around

OS
    iOS
    I think he is more likely a keyboard warrior/troll - it's OK Muzzle, we all know you are a top dude on here! As for the other guy he may well be good too but I have no idea and no inclination to find out! Time to pass round the chill pills again!
    "We oil the jaws of the war machine and feed it with our babies" - Two Minutes to Midnight - Powerslave

scott-5496

OS
    Android
    The real top players are the ones who help others players. It's only a game to pass the time. The last few weeks have been great with time off of grinding so we can enjoy real life.
    Muzzleloader-8226.

OS
    Android
    I agree with you guys. It's just a game.
    My zeal for playing has declined. But, I'm back to weightlifting more frequently. Plus, looking at your phone for hours at a time, I have noticed my farsighted vision get worse. But I can still see Osiris has 2 green and one red slots.

It seems once you get some achievements in arena, it becomes like "been there done that."
    Plus, it gets repetitive at the high end with nearly identical teams.
    The worst "killjoy" is the ever increasing bugs. The more toons/ talis released, the more variables in the coding, thus more bugs.
    -The new orbits don't remove buffs if they have perf. immunity.
    - Doom doesn't kill Gambler if he has perf. heal shield ( he looks gone but still attacks)
    - AI heals with crave.
    -%'s are not as described, for the AI side (ie. 35% is really 100%)
    -Lately, silver debuffs are applied to non-AI team w/ Charlotte in 1st round, w/ no visible pass. disable)

I could go on and on. This alone kills the incentive for PvP.
    I usually try to stay in the top 100 just for ironite rewards and for reputation, but this week, I'll pass and do bare minimum.
    It's a shame.... cuz I currently have like 2,600 SoW from all the dungeons.
    Gauntlet will be the focus.... and that's just for Wrathchild frags.

Good Luck you guys!
    Bakura-0090 / The EXORCISTS Clan

*All Eddies!

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Muzzleloader View Post
    The last few weeks have been great with time off of grinding so we can enjoy real life.
    Oh yes! Time to enjoy summer and time for a personal success: I finally submitted my PhD thesis yesterday!! The low event pace was never as convenient (for me) as it was in the last weeks
    March 1st 2019 Update - NEVER FORGET!

Blade-4052 // The Mofo Cult

Retired in November 2020

OS
    Android
    Getting your PhD is a real commitment. I thought about it, but went the way of a job and then earned my masters.
    Muzzleloader-8226.

OS
    iOS
    I have a pHD in waiting - for when I have time. My Masters has done me well job wise so very glad that I got it and importantly time to be a student in Edinburgh! That was the most important part of it all for me anyway...but it nice to be able to pay the mortgage and to buy stuff that I could not afford when I was a youngling...oh and save money to put my kids through Uni too!
    "We oil the jaws of the war machine and feed it with our babies" - Two Minutes to Midnight - Powerslave

scott-5496

OS
    Android
    You're all fired. I was trying to Sabatoge you numbskulls, then Blade had to open his mouth. And to Bakura - sounds like you took forever to get to #1 after a rollover , even longer than Muzzleloader. Which by the way, don't you have a muzzle to load somewhere.

A little trolling? God your a retard. That's why you troll forums with Muzzleloader and Bakura. Goddamn trolls too stupid to see sabatoge, You are the lamer troll!

Take that stick out of your ass, it's just a game, even though I'm better at it lol

OS
    Android
    Wow, sounds like an insecure immature person.

If you are trying to hurt someone's game. You definetly need to try harder. Anyone who has been playing for anytime at all knows Osiris has green slots.
    Muzzleloader-8226.