Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by AhabsHarpoon View Post
    Attachment 5969

I love it when a new character is introduced for $19.99 but APPARENTLY it's valued at a crossed off $39.99 .... JEEZ NF!
    What’s even funnier is how they sell ironite packs for $99 USD for 4k ironite and cross out some even higher price when legally in America anyway, no single transaction can exceed $99 usd. I don’t k is why but that’s the law. A lot of games frizz out a higher price and put the max they’re allowed to charge. But you will never ever ever see something for more than the $99.99 or whatever it is in the United States and wherever else the App Store enforces this. I’m not saying what is charged isn’t worth it because it very well could be. I’m simply saying that the $299 value crossed out thing is just to make you feel like you’re getting a deal. I’m sure if they could sell 12k ironite for that they would though lol

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Stormseye View Post
    Had some cash to burn and had not spent on the game in a bit. Yup has one too. Both set as champions. He is a natural 3* so can help on dungeons.
    Could you post his skills and talismans slots?

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Muzzleloader View Post
    Wow. Now that's a great deal, only $19.99 instead of $39.99. I dont know anyone who can pass on this deal!
    $20 for you maybe, on this side of the world it’s more like 30 or 40...

And it snapped up for me too as previously mentioned but now I can’t find it any where...
    Out of the universe, a strange light is born
    Unholy union, trinity reformed....

Proud Member of the Jomsvikings Clan

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by fred10141988 View Post
    Could you post his skills and talismans slots?
    Skills are a mixed bag... nothing really special overall. He can't remove buffs.. which makes him less useful... but evolved and fully powered, he hits harder than most other 3 star Eds. All random damage... he's got one skill to inflict random burns.. then another than does something if burns are present.. that's basically the gist. I ran him in GOL level s 6, 8 and 10 along with A Hierophant, KP, and Musashi and he held his own (of course relics will make a difference). Also did a couple PvP battles with him.. He's okay.. defenses could be better.. but with the proper team he may be good. Or with a "blocker" talisman set like Labyrinth (although I don't think he merits the more rare talisman sets if you have better Eds). I can see using for the (rip off) weekly dungeon if needed, where 3 stars are required.

He does have a mix of single target and multi target attacks, so that's good.

2 purple, 1 green slot.

I've currently got Nightmare, Ruin, Cosmic (void) on him... but that was just initial inclination with what I had lying around. i haven't real dove into a good talisman set up. The Nightmare does work pretty good on him though.. sleeping the entire enemy team at times.

Passive.. no Fury... passive is a "on death" passive... I forget exactly.. grant perfect hit/health/accuracy/damage block or some such upon death. As a passive for an Eddie it just outright SUCKS.... other than PvP and Gauntlet if Ed dies, the battle is lost.. so why give him an "upon death" passive????

They'll probably post a character spec thread at some point. I just really don't feel like taking 10 screen shots and posting them or typing everything out.

Thing is, I like his look and animations.. too bad they made him a 3 star with mediocre moves. I think his animations and appearance are much better than Icarus Ed.
    Last edited by Yup; 08-22-2019 at 05:36 AM.
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    That’s a pretty good run down Yup thanks! Now if they could just make it available to everyone.... seems perhaps iOS users might have got in first on this one I got the add but that’s all...
    Out of the universe, a strange light is born
    Unholy union, trinity reformed....

Proud Member of the Jomsvikings Clan

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Yup View Post
    Passive.. no Fury... passive is a "on death" passive... I forget exactly.. grant perfect hit/health/accuracy/damage block or some such upon death. As a passive for an Eddie it just outright SUCKS.... other than PvP and Gauntlet if Ed dies, the battle is lost.. so why give him an "upon death" passive????
    Passive condition is "When an ally dies"
    Name:  Shothunter.jpg
Views: 386
Size:  18.9 KB

If you want to be in top of Gauntlet you really have no choice about buying Ed hunter.
    Olevipoeg-2218

When you know that your time is close at hand
    Maybe then you'll begin to understand
    Life down here is just a strange illusion...
    Member of Jomsvikings Clan

OS
    Android
    This shield can be removed or disabled, so I think he is not a gamechanger.

OS
    Android
    Damn, another pay-only Ed! This is disappointing. Now we have 2 pay-only Eddies and 1 pay-only wolf. I am not interested in winning Gauntlet (no chance anyway with all the missing Eddies), but those who are will need to buy (and also will in the future). As a collector I am pissed, and the example from Gangland Ed might show that these Eddies will stay pay-only forever. If this strategy continues, it might help many players to finally leave the game. And again, the price... for 5€ I might have thought about it, but 22€? No way!
    March 1st 2019 Update - NEVER FORGET!

Blade-4052 // The Mofo Cult

Retired in November 2020

OS
    Android
    Looking at the other contents of the pack against individual IAP costs in GBP (or IAP costs of the equivalent ironite), the pack breakdown is as follows:

3 x Skill Shard = approx 952 Ironite (based on 2M gold each and 2.1M gold for 1k Ironite)
    120 x SoT = 30 Ironite
    350 x Ironite
    250k x Gold = approx 161 Ironite (based on 100 Ironite for 155k gold)

Total Ironite = 1,493

Cost of Ironite (based on Mariners chest: 1,800 for £38.99) = £32.34

Estimated cost of Eddie based on "RRP" for £39.99 = £7.65

Following this breakdown I can see how they came to the RRP total of £39.99 but I would be much more inclined to pay the standalone £7.65 (or similar) just for the Eddie and would pretty much refuse to pay the "discount" price of £19.99 for the Eddie plus lots of resources I honestly don't need and can get from farming/events.
    In game: CrazyPanda2018
    Clan: The Fallen

Fear of the Dark, Fear of the Dark;
    I have a Constant Fear of Running Out of Beer

'Compendium' content for all Talismans and Characters (Max Awakened only if awakenable) available to view here. Please note I'll try and keep this up to date every few weeks.

OS
    iOS
    I used to always go for the old £9.99 ironite pack each month but have had no need to do so over most of this year as I tend to sit at between 4k and 5k - so to chip in I do tend to buy the odd thing here or there. I eventually bought the Wolf and Gangland packs when they came back and will likely get Ed Hunter too - I play the game a lot and really do not mind too much coughing up for a package like this. In my mind you are really paying for the character - the other stuff is just some bonus goodies but I suppose the old ironite pack was £9.99 for I think 850 ironite over the month so really all in the charater to me costs around £15 or less.

So like Dragonmat u can clac it out - I tend to look at the extras as that - it is the character you are really paying for. I certianly do not need gold or skill shards as I have loads of these but it does make the make more viable costs wise for others I guess.
    "We oil the jaws of the war machine and feed it with our babies" - Two Minutes to Midnight - Powerslave

scott-5496