Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    OS
    iOS

Ok Gauntlet is out of hand

So after having all toons fully shared (which took 2 years) and all the great shiny latest talismans plus old. I cant get past AAA round. This is absolutely ridiculous. Am I playing virtual craps? I'd expect a challenge 3rd to last round on but AAA?

PS. Fix your dungeons. Computer shouldn't "ATTACK" first in PVE
    Last edited by Neebs; 08-22-2019 at 06:47 AM.

OS
    Android
    Yeah the gauntlet is getting harder... probably to push people to the arena.
    Which team are you stuck on?
    "Do you really want to be. Just another one statistic"
    Down Under Clan

OS
    Android
    Everytime a new OP toon/talis is released you will definetly see it multiple times in gauntlet. In other posts you will see some top players also stuck at AAA. It is the luck of the draw from the God like creature RNG.

Be careful for what we wish for, for we will see it in gauntlet with impossible talis setups.
    Muzzleloader-8226.
    Axes grind and maces clash as wounded fighters fall to the ground
    Severed limbs and fatal wounding bleeding corpses lay all around

OS
    Android
    At least you could get to AAA. My first AA team is Shadow Wickerman, Ferryman, Raven Witch and Ass. Valkyrie and off course they all have impossible talismans.
    Summon the strength of millenniums past, forged by the fire and flame
    I am the weapon of empires vast, Immortal is more than a name

MuzakMaker-3591

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Neebs View Post
    PS. Fix your dungeons. Computer shouldn't "ATTACK" first in PVE
    Maybe this is just me, but I think the AI should attack first far more often. I dont understand why we get first attack all the time. I get that everyone knows that is the way the game has always been and so they just assume it should always be that way, but why should it?

I dont think they need to "fix the game" just because the AI attacks first on rare occasions. I think you need to adjust your expectations.

In other news, Gauntlet is fuct.... hopefully they fix the balance soon.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by MuzakMaker View Post
    At least you could get to AAA. My first AA team is Shadow Wickerman, Ferryman, Raven Witch and Ass. Valkyrie and off course they all have impossible talismans.
    *UPDATE* : He stopped taking damage. Had to quit. That's two teams down because of a buggy char. I think I won't make it to AAA this week.

I'm on this same team. First team I send is wiped, second team is still going at it. It's been beyond an hour, I didn't plan for burners, and ferryman apparently will never consume himself, despite what his passive does. On top of having a char doomed even with Gunner Anubis on the team.

Currently he goes down by 10 hp per turn.
    Last edited by Hank93; 08-22-2019 at 06:35 PM. Reason: Update
    Edd-6184

Yes, I was the guy with the "now not so meme" arena defense of Shaman Eddie and three ult. Sac. Hearts. Changed a Heart and Eddie

I was gone for like 3 years, still getting used to how the game works now.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by MuzakMaker View Post
    Hey thats my goto team set up as well haha, potent but also aestheticly pleasing too (well aesthetic aside from Valkyrie but the multi hit and removal of buffs is so useful)

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Hank93 View Post
    *UPDATE* : He stopped taking damage. Had to quit. That's two teams down because of a buggy char. I think I won't make it to AAA this week.

I'm on this same team. First team I send is wiped, second team is still going at it. It's been beyond an hour, I didn't plan for burners, and ferryman apparently will never consume himself, despite what his passive does. On top of having a char doomed even with Gunner Anubis on the team.

Currently he goes down by 10 hp per turn.
    Gotta go passive disable for every team w Ferryman. Alternatively with a cleanser, you can also go in with a burn team to finish him off. He will never kill himself as his HP reduction is always off current (not max hp).
    Gringo-4930
    MOFO

Currently grinding for:
    Odin(s) - Freya - Scrooge (Slauki) Ed / Moar Yggs

OS
    Android
    You can also try and doom him, and reduce the time so it goes off before he gets cleansed. It depends on his talisman on how long it may take if you have a weak team.
    Muzzleloader-8226.
    Axes grind and maces clash as wounded fighters fall to the ground
    Severed limbs and fatal wounding bleeding corpses lay all around

OS
    iOS
    Viper talismans make short work of ferryman. Any toon with guaranteed passive disable like warrior Minotaur, warrior derby demon, and even sentinel desert warrior can take him down. I’d use KP Gambler, or another ferryman to get rid of the immunity. On a side note, 5-stars that are fully leveled are now in some F grades. Pardon the pun, but that’s F’ed up.