Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Natasmai View Post
    I wasnt being condescending, but I could be if you'd like..
    Who doesn’t enjoy condescension? Please proceed.

OS
    Android
    How is this seasons level AAA going for everyone. I had two easy, one difficult and two really challenging opponents this season. Ar least for me this season was easier than the last two. I did win the coin toss on my toughest teams which really helped.
    Muzzleloader-8226.
    Axes grind and maces clash as wounded fighters fall to the ground
    Severed limbs and fatal wounding bleeding corpses lay all around

OS
    iOS
    I was once told that some seasons of gauntlet are more challenging than others. I saw a steady increase in difficulty (based on account strength however that’s calculated) and eventually couldn’t clear SSS once when before that I could do it 3x. I guess they wanted it harder all around. When the most recent winner had a win% under 85 you know it’s hard. Winning with 100% and no losses is kind of silly and is like a sports team winning every game of their season— not probable. They’ve tweaked it to fix that it seems like.

I've been trying to beat second battle of second round of SSS (Gambler, KP, Charlotte and Major), and when they attack, all of them get 1 turn, and then when the major attacks, Gambler attacks again, normally destroying my team. Major has Trooper talis btw, so yeah, pretty funny gauntlet

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by H3lls4ng3l View Post
    I've been trying to beat second battle of second round of SSS (Gambler, KP, Charlotte and Major), and when they attack, all of them get 1 turn, and then when the major attacks, Gambler attacks again, normally destroying my team. Major has Trooper talis btw, so yeah, pretty funny gauntlet
    Don’t stress about it too much, I used up a fair few legions getting passed that level only to have f*cking gambler in the one after it as well.
    I’m not gonna waste the resources trying anymore I’ve spent several hours trying and couldn’t come up with a team from remaining legions that could even come close, It’s awesome when you can outsmart gauntlet at this level but life is a little bit bigger than one match of gauntlet..

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by H3lls4ng3l View Post
    Best way to beat off that team I used Alexander, malakov, gunner and blue pope

OS
    Android
    The difficulty has increased this time. Even at early levels challenging setups force strategizing and many talisman swaps. I tend to use the talisman combos Viper Labarynth Alchemy and Redemption on every fight set up, deviating once in a while to counter special characters. Taking time to calculate what characters to use for which AAA fight is very important. These talismans on most any team can clean the floor up to SSS. Running through the roster past 52 fights introduces handicaps that result in lost battles.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by MuzakMaker View Post
    At least you could get to AAA. My first AA team is Shadow Wickerman, Ferryman, Raven Witch and Ass. Valkyrie and off course they all have impossible talismans.
    Same opponents here on 1st round AA. 5 teams down. Disable passives of whole Team every round, cleanse, heal, ... nothing worked. That‘s just ridiculous! After PvP now Gauntlet also sucks.
    GotN-0546

_________18M RPs________
    _________| CLAN |________

👹 The Mofo Cult 👹

💀 Blackbeard Eddie 💀

OS
    Android
    Dont forget g pyro with stop or convict with passive disable.
    Muzzleloader-8226.
    Axes grind and maces clash as wounded fighters fall to the ground
    Severed limbs and fatal wounding bleeding corpses lay all around

OS
    Android
    How am I supposed to win this AAA gunner only?

Name:  AAA.png
Views: 621
Size:  261.9 KB

Gambler - Labyrinth
    Malakhov - Alchemy
    Lilith - Viper
    Witch - Eclipse

Tried a couple of times and AI always went first...