Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    OS
    Android
    The problem is with ferryman in AA and AAA with restricted toons. You can easily run out of passive disablers or cleansers. I had 3 majors last season IN AAA, it seems everyone can have their own particular problem if RNG wants to win
    Muzzleloader-8226.
    Axes grind and maces clash as wounded fighters fall to the ground
    Severed limbs and fatal wounding bleeding corpses lay all around

AA acted up on a different round for me... the one with pharaoh ed. i used ancient mariner on my team, but he was taking true damage. passive disable was not on him .

OS
    iOS
    I dont think they need to "fix the game" just because the AI attacks first on rare occasions. I think you need to adjust your expectations.

I've been here pretty much since the inception of this game and up till 3 months ago AI never attacked first. I think its bogus now that it does, especially with powerful talismans. If you enjoy that stuff so much stay over there at bogus pvp land and leave us pve people to enjoy that part of the game. Keep your condescending remarks to yourself

OS
    Android
    Muzakmakar I came across the same team on my second battle. It was a tough one for AA. I used Hallowed Ed, Anubis, osiris and chopper. I got lucky and went first.
    Muzzleloader-8226.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Neebs View Post
    I dont think they need to "fix the game" just because the AI attacks first on rare occasions. I think you need to adjust your expectations.

I've been here pretty much since the inception of this game and up till 3 months ago AI never attacked first. I think its bogus now that it does, especially with powerful talismans. If you enjoy that stuff so much stay over there at bogus pvp land and leave us pve people to enjoy that part of the game. Keep your condescending remarks to yourself
    I dont enjoy PVP, I play gauntlet, it is interesting when it works, I avoid Arena like the plague, but I enjoy the PVE side the most. I wasnt being condescending, but I could be if you'd like. I still think the AI should be able to attack first sometimes and people need to be more open to change and not bitch so much. But hey, opinions...

OS
    Android
    I wouldnt mind if they attacked first more often in the special dungeons. Then they could cut back on the enhanced buffs, odds of triggering or increased HP. Then it could become more even of a fight. That last wave in infernal dungeon was just hard to watch. How many revives with perfect immortality did the bats get.
    Muzzleloader-8226.

OS
    Android
    In regards to the original post in this thread, I know what your talking about, I could not get past AAA level last time round, before reset.
    I had to face Gambler Ed, Charlotte with trooper Talisman, Ferryman and I can’t remember the fourth but I think it was Malakhov.
    I was only allowed to use Gunners a fraction of which I had already used on other battles, I ended up stuck there, I have my own theories on why this happens.
    I think as the character and Talisman list grows the potential combinations get bigger too, we will see this more often, it’s not nessarily harder for the whole of AAA of S or SSS they just throw a couple of real tests at you, if you take the time to change Talisman and come up with a winning combination it is quite a buzz over coming some of those tough ones, more often than not once you get past those hurdles it gets a whole lot easier, until that is that you do the whole rotation...

It was only 4 to 6 weeks ago I went round SSS so many times I ran out of Eddies... Last week AAA was all I could muster...
    I have occasionally considered bringing my Gauntlet tales of woe to the brains trust that is these forums, for help.

But without copious photos of what characters I have left and Talisman etc it gets a bit messy... but perhaps that’s what we need! A gauntlet brains trust where we can collectively help a fellow trooper get past a particularly difficult one?
    Out of the universe, a strange light is born
    Unholy union, trinity reformed....

Proud Member of the Jomsvikings Clan

OS
    Android
    As the pool of potential OP toons/talis grows there is a better chance you will come across them more often. It may be chance, but it seems that they overload their teams with the newer toons while dropping the older weaker ones. If it is random, it's hard to believe I pulled the major in three AAA battles last season.

With any losses it can be tough to complete class restricted levels due to insufficient toons to cleanse or disable passives. It may require more dupes to guarantee gauntlet progression. If the talisman bug would be fixed it may help in choosing your team. Now you can potentially come across any possibility.
    Muzzleloader-8226.

OS
    Android
    Absolutely right ML! We can all help one another from time to time perhaps, if enough description of the the gauntlet foe is given....
    Out of the universe, a strange light is born
    Unholy union, trinity reformed....

Proud Member of the Jomsvikings Clan

OS
    Android
    I had another team in AA I thought was going to be tough. Witch, musashi, maclo and Pharoah eddie. Blue bomberboy with avenger talis took care of extra turns with his stop and silence, even with his invincibility passive. Dony forget yellow pyro has 70% to inflict stop.
    Muzzleloader-8226.