Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    OS
    iOS
    I tried to run this dungeon today on autoplay. I wanted to do the achievement with beast and wrath. I can’t find the right talisman for them. I tried to use gambler, wrath, raven witch and the beast and failed with all setups. I don’t have reaper talis and labyrinth. In 2 hours, I could only win 5 runs.
    Pepp-7418, daily player using all troopers daily

OS
    Android
    I don't have reapers so I want to run this dungeon to get some, been slack with quite a few dungeons tbh especially this one. Thing is all the team builds listed previous seem to feature reapers, so is there any info on the teams you come up against? or some alternative talisman(s) I could use?
    "Handing out the oranges in JomsVikings"

thealchemist-3575.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by thealchemist View Post
    I don't have reapers so I want to run this dungeon to get some, been slack with quite a few dungeons tbh especially this one. Thing is all the team builds listed previous seem to feature reapers, so is there any info on the teams you come up against? or some alternative talisman(s) I could use?
    Pretty sure the reapers drop pretty regularly, so at first I went with something else. I might even have dropped wrath for 10 rounds or so until I got a set of reapers... That said I also do remember muddling through with a few losses along the way cos of wrath dying.

From memory my team was:
    gambler: labyrinth
    A heirophant: tomb or radiant + warlord
    beast: eternity/cosmic
    wrath: mark/energy

And like I said, wrath got the 1st set of reapers as he always died.
    Gringo-4930
    MOFO

Currently grinding for:
    Odin(s) - Freya - Scrooge (Slauki) Ed / Moar Yggs

OS
    Android
    Okay I guess I will just have to make sure I use both sets of Labyrinth and bring a reviver or two like Raven Witch or VHE. I have 9-10 keys so it won't cost me any FC and 2 hours is a bit of time to adjust the team here and there. Just hope I don't waste too much ironite/SoT in the process. I have some decent cosmics to throw at it now unlike when the dungeon first opened.

thealchemist-3575.

OS
    iOS
    I’ve only just recently finished this dungeon. I started without reapers and had problems finishing all the stages. A lot of trial and error, plus searching the forum (thanks guys), ended with this: wrath, gambler, beast and assbat. Key for me was radient/warlord on gambler and labyrinth on the bat, wrath and beast just got what i had until i got reapers (combined with sustaining i think). A lot of the times gambler and bat were the only ones left, but won nonetheless.

I´m not maxed out on relics, but managed to run on auto with the odd loss

This dungeon of whack a mole, is something i won´t be revisiting, almost as bad as the current dungeon
    Örder of Eld: Sanctuary for players that can live without mandatory Discord-sessions and pow-wows

OS
    Android
    Yeah I won't be doing it for the achievements just to get those reapers as you can't get them anywhere else.

thealchemist-3575.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by tex-0775 View Post
    I’ve only just recently finished this dungeon. I started without reapers and had problems finishing all the stages. A lot of trial and error, plus searching the forum (thanks guys), ended with this: wrath, gambler, beast and assbat. Key for me was radient/warlord on gambler and labyrinth on the bat, wrath and beast just got what i had until i got reapers (combined with sustaining i think). A lot of the times gambler and bat were the only ones left, but won nonetheless.

I´m not maxed out on relics, but managed to run on auto with the odd loss

This dungeon of whack a mole, is something i won´t be revisiting, almost as bad as the current dungeon
    Big thanks, Tex for these "pre-reaper" talisman builds!!!
    AHABSHARPOON-5710

OS
    Android
    A WW forge + echo or any cosmic
    raven witch labs + cosmic
    wrath anything i run mark sustaining echo cosmic
    iron ed greed + warlord 100% auto run

OS
    Android
    I was thinking, do awakened beast count toward achievement?

OS
    Android
    Does anyone have a build for hard mode yet?