OS
    Android

Serenity Talisman

Serenity's passive "Cleanse all Nogative Effects,including Silver Effects from all allies and grants Cleanse and Regen to all allies for 2 turns upon death" triggers to early on Gambler.
    When Gambler nearly dies and triggers "Devil May Care" Serenity passive triggers too while Gambler is still alive. Bug or intended this way?

OS
    Android
    I hope it is a bug, but the last years say it is not. There have always been problems with effects that rely on the death of a character if this character (or an ally) has some ability or buff that interfers with it. Endure and ghost come to my mind first and we have seen a lot of these situations in the past. I think the death-related effects should only trigger if the character really dies and not only "reaches 0 HP" temporarily. The character might be revived and still apply the "death effects", but that's a different story compared to Gambler or endure-stuff.
    March 1st 2019 Update - NEVER FORGET!

Blade-4052 // The Mofo Cult

Retired in November 2020

OS
    iOS
    A follow up swing with Crave will usually end that but I think it is intentional on the triggers.
    ...When all you see can only bring you sadness...

...no Brave New World...no Brave New World...

The LAST player in the top end to get Primordials (TM)

Proud member of JomsVikings' Arena Research Lab (JARL)

stormseye-8121