Thread: mushasi options

OS
    Android

mushasi options

I was wondering, since mushashi can equip talismans of any color, why can't he equip one of each cosmic talisman? It would make interesting game play. Any thoughts?
    Proud member of Caesar's Legion. Unofficial member of the Poor luck- very few passives Eddie's club.

OS
    Android
    That's all fun and games until he has 6 T3 Reds and has higher stats than all the bosses combined lmao. I think it would be awesome but I don't think we're ready for that kind of power yet.

OS
    iOS
    Could be very OP I guess! I mean 6 different cosomics with potentially six different passives could be scary.....not sure really! I think I have Life/Death Mark/Immortal/Fate/Chance/Freeze plus the usual ATK/DEF/HP cosmics - If you put all the named ones on him (6 in total) he could be quite a beast to kill,especially if they were all max level. Cany see it happening for a while but you never know - one vs one no holds on what Talisman you use - could be fun or one hit and your dead sort of thing!
    "We oil the jaws of the war machine and feed it with our babies" - Two Minutes to Midnight - Powerslave

scott-5496

OS
    Android
    That would be great to go against in gauntlet. If they let you do that with musashi, they could do it to all toons in gauntlet. That would be and interesting round F.
    Muzzleloader-8226.
    Axes grind and maces clash as wounded fighters fall to the ground
    Severed limbs and fatal wounding bleeding corpses lay all around