OS
    Android

Iron Maiden Gems and Relics

Ok so in honor of the upcoming 6,666th thread on the forum I wanted to diverge from discussing the game and start a thread to showcase and share some of our personal Maiden collectables and favorite tunes/shows. I figured a good chunk of the troopers out there are die hards and have at least one or two gems laying around. Ill start off by linking to an almost 10 hour collection of b-sides, live tracks, and rarities. On my mobile youtube app it says it is available for free download as well so thats a plus. Anyhow enjoy the tunes and I hope you dig the thread idea and contribute some of your badass merch/tunes ect.

Iron Maiden - Echos of the Lost World
    https://youtu.be/hujTAxqfx0U
    Last edited by Kookaey; 08-22-2019 at 07:17 PM.

OS
    Android
    Name:  10675593609246.png
Views: 2819
Size:  81.7 KB
    Also I got this for my birthday last year. It was a pretty fire beer as well.
    🌟👽Kookaey-7799👽🌟

OS
    iOS
    Got the U.S. Cavalry trooper big statue for Christmas last year. Apparently was found in a hot topic just sitting. Since it’s limited edition, I wish there was a code to get U.S. Cav Eddie that way as it’s hard to come by. Will post pic when able to.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Nuke_Happy View Post
    Got the U.S. Cavalry trooper big statue for Christmas last year. Apparently was found in a hot topic just sitting. Since it’s limited edition, I wish there was a code to get U.S. Cav Eddie that way as it’s hard to come by. Will post pic when able to.
    Yeah that would be sick if they could hook you up on that, crazy they just had one chilling at a hot topic though thats awesome.

OS
    Android
    Name:  Maideneddiesarchive.jpg
Views: 1261
Size:  26.7 KB
    I got this "Eddies Archive" box set years ago, sad to say mine is chilling in storage right now but it was sick. It came with a load of stuff honestly; a copy of the family tree with an eddie thumb ring, a shot glass, some compliation albums, and a somewhere back in time figure.
    🌟👽Kookaey-7799👽🌟

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Kookaey View Post
    Name:  Maideneddiesarchive.jpg
Views: 1261
Size:  26.7 KB
    I got this "Eddies Archive" box set years ago, sad to say mine is chilling in storage right now but it was sick. It came with a load of stuff honestly; a copy of the family tree with an eddie thumb ring, a shot glass, some compliation albums, and a somewhere back in time figure.
    I still have that one, never opened, mint condition
    Actual Champion : Mystic Flame

Only missing :

kgk56-6386

_____________| CLAN |______________

👹 The Mofo Cult 👹

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by kgk56 View Post
    I still have that one, never opened, mint condition
    Oh man I am so jelly, I was young when I got mine so its missing cds and such.. I wish I knew then how valuable it would be to me and how valuable it would be in general. Those things go for hundreds now.