OS
    iOS

A little help with my team

Hello there,

I recently started playing the game and I love it to bits. Was lucky to get Aces Bomber Eddie and the Corrupt Feldmarchall. My current team that i worked on includes these 2 toons + Val, Valkyrie and the Sentinal Minotaur. I also have the clairvoyant. My ID is JDawg-6490

Hey I would appreciate any help in building up a good arena team and what would work well on defence too? I get the feeling a part from Bomber Eddie, i'm low on DPS. Any suggestions would be welcomed.

Up the Irons

Jason

OS
    Android
    Jdawg, at the point you are at I wouldnt worry about an arena defense. Run a lone Eddie, stay low in rankings to have easier opponents. It's all about earning iron coins at this point.

You need to utilize you talisman better on your bomber eddie. Try to have full sets a talisman to utilize the abilities or passive. Try putting chance or invisibility on him,.
    Muzzleloader-8226.
    Axes grind and maces clash as wounded fighters fall to the ground
    Severed limbs and fatal wounding bleeding corpses lay all around

OS
    iOS
    Thank you very much for that Muzzleloader, I really appreciate it. I’m gonna check up on those talismans.
    My clairvoyant is 5*and yet she seems to die real fast. I have a set of enduring talismans on her and I’ve paid attention to the defence stat. I guess it’s the passives of the other members that help add additional survivability?

OS
    Android
    Jdawg, you need to realize you are only at level 30. You may be going against much stronger teams that have been playing longer. Most of your talisman are only 3* and your toons are not sharded. It will take time, but you need to pick the appropriate talisman and level them up. That means a bunch of farming for resources.

The game takes time, at first it seems you cant do anything and you pretty much right. Just stick with it and it gets easier.

Farm at the highest level to can win at to build your resources. Earn the skulls to open skull quests, start playing BNW for talisman and evo material, play Lol for toon evo materials.
    Muzzleloader-8226.

OS
    Android
    Earn as many iron cons as you can and but relics. This is why a week defence is best. Like Muzzleloader said farm the highest levels of the worlds to get runes and shards to max your talismans out. Even at almost 3 years I've still got a lot to get maxed. BNW is the best place to get talisman upgrade material. Keep working and enjoy. It's a great buggy game.

OS
    iOS
    Thanks once again. Really good to have all this feedback cause it can be tricky trying to find the right info out there. Ok so here’s a dumb question, what’s character sharding?
    K I’ll keep farming all those materials and leveling up all the good talismans.

OS
    Android
    It's when you apply the skill shards to a toon. It you click on a toon who is not maxed, a Skill Shard (SS) is the round white thing between shards and evo shards. When you apply them to a toon you randomly increase one of thier abilities by one level.

If you click on a toon and then click on the skill tab, you will see the levels that can be increased by adding SS to a toon.

Your aces bomber Eddie has been leveled up with SS. At the beginning it is important to carefully apply them to your best toons. Right now evolving good talisman are more beneficial to your game.
    Muzzleloader-8226.