Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
    OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Jennie-5128 View Post
    Maybe my account will work again...
    I still can't get in I think this is a week now.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaijester View Post
    Back online with 135 ironites freebies, and 1 sand of times.
    At least we got something
    _______ 💀 Tom-7714 💀 ___________

___________ | CLAN | __________

👹 The Mofo Cult 👹

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by PerthEddie View Post
    I still can't get in I think this is a week now.
    I'm still stuck at 75% loading bug

* hug *

After huge success of the game Metallica consider to hire the company to create a game for them.
    Crash them all!!! It will be call the game.

If the downtime was spent introducing more bugs into the game than you accomplished your mission. Bonuses for everyone involved!!! I can't count how many times this game has hung on me and I lose the following:
    1. The trooper I was using... so no game benefit because I was about to finish a level...and no trooper points. (Glad you had the presence of mind to remember I used that trooper when the game hung and have to wait another day to use him again... That's a nice bonus!!)
    2. The Ironite I've invested bringing my team back during the process.
    3. The Sands of time that were wasted.
    4. And no gold chest of 3* shards that you probably weren't going to award in the first place.

If you are going to have a game with tons of bugs, you can at least nullify everything about that round if the game hangs and doesn't report a Win/Lose at the end. Just leaving the round in a hung state to the point where all you can do is leave the match and make it look like you "Quit" is nonsense!! People spend time and money on this game and you have an obligation to deliver better than this!! I know fixing bugs is an ongoing process but at least TRY and act like you care. How about an "Apology award" every day of 500 ironite and 10 x 3* shards... (Your choice on color but different color every day) until you can get this game into a stable state.

Ranting... I know... But just frustrated!! Make it right!!!

Zero hang for me today, I suggest to check your shards and runes inventory for duplicated stacks and remove one of those. Duplicated stacks had cause multiple freeze upon winning for me.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Jennie-5128 View Post
    I'm still stuck at 75% loading bug

* hug *
    * hug * back

Have you had any updates on your call Jennie? Mine was looked at fairly quick but I don't have the same data corruption that was causing this problem before. I sent an email on Friday asking for an update but not heard anything back at all. I know support are really busy but I can't help but feel frustrated as I really want to play the game!! I am sure it will be fixed soon - just have to be a bit more patient

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by PerthEddie View Post
    * hug * back

Have you had any updates on your call Jennie? Mine was looked at fairly quick but I don't have the same data corruption that was causing this problem before. I sent an email on Friday asking for an update but not heard anything back at all. I know support are really busy but I can't help but feel frustrated as I really want to play the game!! I am sure it will be fixed soon - just have to be a bit more patient
    I guess if anyone of us here has the right to be mad is Jennie, she has been having issues with the game for quite a while now... it's very sad that people that are really interested on playing the game just can't do it. I've been out for two weeks because of Android N, and despite us begging for updates (just a small memo everyday to see how they're doing) we still have no information on how a lot of bugs are being figured out. The last update to the game was on August 19th, I think it's time for a real update, not just small server maintenance stuff.
    Tell me why I had to be a Powerslave, I don't wanna die, I'm a god why can't I live on!

Champions: Soldier Eddie (Lvl. 100), Assassin Possessed Mine (Lvl. 100), The Nomad (almost lvl. 100)

RisenOsiris-7856

I still experience some crashes/freezes especially in the new dungeon. Yesterday my trooper-points-counter got stuck at 4850, collected more points still 4850 and not able to buy a shard. Drop rates of rainbow-3*-runes, evolution shard, and 3*shards are now at 0.01% (feels like that) - this was an intended "fix", i guess? One step forward and two steps back ....

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Eptapsyxos View Post
    After huge success of the game Metallica consider to hire the company to create a game for them.
    Crash them all!!! It will be call the game.
    Name:  MjAxNC00Yjg3ZmU2ZjI1NjczN2Qz.png
Views: 246
Size:  49.3 KB Gotta laugh, afterall games are SUPPOSED to be fun
    February 2nd 2017 Update was a COMPLETE CLUSTERFUCK ! and the final nail in the coffin
    http://www.thewalkingdeadnomansland.com/
    Zombie Stompers
    Kill all Walkers and anyone who gets in your way!
    Kill 'Em All
    UK Based Walker killers

How many walkers have you killed?
    How many people have you killed?
    Why?
    150 * MINIMUM