So my last 2 concerts have been Iron Maiden on the current tour and I'm working out another trip to see another one. Having said that, my wife and I had bought tickets to see Queen last night in Atlanta and were really looking forward to the show. When we were getting ready to go to the show I come downstairs in my new Maiden tour shirt and my wife says... "You realize we are going to see Queen... Right?" I said "Yes, but Maiden fans are everywhere" I could tell that she didn't believe me, but she didn't give me a hard time about wearing the shirt. We go to the show and hung out in the food court / restaurant area to get some drinks before going into the show. I think she finally gets it now because no less than 40 people stopped me to talk about how awesome the show was in Atlanta about a month ago and to talk about all the other Maiden concerts They've seen. I wish we would have gone earlier so I would have had more time to talk with true fans!

I know that many bands have loyal fans, but Iron Maiden fans are by far and away the BEST!!!!

As a side note, Queen put on a great show and sounded incredible, but it wasn't anything close to the energy you get from seeing Maiden!!!

UP THE IRONS!!!