Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast
    OS
    Android

August 23rd 2019 Update Discussion

This is the main post to discuss general changes from the recent update.

You can see the details of the update that has just gone live in the Game Updates forum post.
    Last edited by Ruby_LOTB; 08-23-2019 at 07:45 PM.

OS
    Android
    Game is super bugged. I've uninstalled and reinstalled it three times. It will load but won't allow me to open the store or book of souls.

OS
    Android
    600 fragments for a 3* Eddie?
    I will wait until the keys drop during an event, because I need Frontier Coins to get the missing toons.
    Pls give us something to buy with gold!

OS
    iOS
    The update is completely hosed.. and the SOT pricing for these new dungeons is ridiculous.. especially in light of the fact that they DO NOT FUNCTION CORRECTLY.

Anyone at this company ever heard of PRODUCT TESTING??????
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    iOS
    I'm a little torn. I'd like to see the new dungeons but it takes so long to accumulate frontier coins and there are a lot of heavy hitters there I haven't gotten. Maybe some will be given out during an event soon?
    Volrath-0020
    Joms Vikings 4 Lyfe

OS
    iOS
    It's complete horseshit. I have plenty of good characters. Thought I'd give a go at the "Airstrip Dungeon". Dropped the 250 coins. What an effing joke. I have only a couple of characters to choose from and the opponents recharge after pretty much every attack. After about 4 restarts via ironite, still haven't beaten this one. Disappointed.

OS
    Android
    At this rate I won't even be able to complete the daily challenges. No big deal, as I am sitting on 20 daily dungeon keys at the moment. I'm not spending that many FC for a key. I need Gambler before I venture into a new dungeon. If love to try the new ones, but can't try for to only one Eddie being capable of the infernal. It's sad, as I really didn't expect to need him as I have Angel and was happy with one. That's what I get for thinking lol.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by HuckFinn150 View Post
    I need Gambler before I venture into a new dungeon.
    No. You don't. He ain't going to be much help in these new areas. They've sufficiently either overpowered the dungeon enemies or nerfed Gambler into nothing for these new areas.
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    I wonder if the space and primordial talisman will be of any help in the airstrip dungeon. Undead soldier is kind of a turd, and rockets at one time could be used.
    Muzzleloader-8226.
    Axes grind and maces clash as wounded fighters fall to the ground
    Severed limbs and fatal wounding bleeding corpses lay all around

OS
    iOS
    Doubt it.. they seems to have added "auto-revive" with NO REASON FOR IT (no talismans, no buffs, no passive.. it just happens).. so the Ai can use it. I mean Witchdoctor was reviving himself wearing Labyrinth talismans.
    CLANLESS