Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    OS
    Android
    Anybody else noticing the entire display throughout the app has shifted to the right? I can't even click the options anymore it's so far off the screen. In addition while playing the dungeons I experienced textures not loading for one of them but I can't remember which since I just auto play them.
    Summon the strength of millenniums past, forged by the fire and flame
    I am the weapon of empires vast, Immortal is more than a name

MuzakMaker-3591

OS
    Android
    Did soldier eddies tal slots change from red to yellow? I may be crzy but i swore it was red before the update

OS
    Android
    Same here MuzakMaker. My display is shifted as well since the update. You're right wipp, they just swapped soldier Eddie's talisman slot colors and made his a 3 ☆ eddie.

OS
    Android
    The screen is shifted on my phone (S10+) but not on my tablet. After reading these posts, don't even want to try one of these new dungeons. NF nowhere to be seen...
    kkkreg5-6767

_________| CLAN |_________

👹 The Mofo Cult 👹

OS
    iOS
    So many new bugs with this new update, as usual. Typo in Flex passive description, Soom instead of Doom.
    The 1 thing, that ALWAYS works, are the pop up ads to buy things in the store for real money. Those offer ads never fail.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by RobG-9641 View Post
    So many new bugs with this new update, as usual. Typo in Flex passive description, Soom instead of Doom.
    The 1 thing, that ALWAYS works, are the pop up ads to buy things in the store for real money. Those offer ads never fail.
    This actually made me laugh out loud. I have uttered this to myself every time the games been fubar due to this or that, but I’ll be goddamned if those pop up adds to shill shit never fail. Lol.
    Last edited by Saigrim; 08-24-2019 at 02:30 AM.
    Saigrim-3244

Order of Eld Clan, One Member of Many

OS
    iOS
    Yeah, pretty sure I’ll be laying low in the tall grass waiting for someone else to do the lab rat testing before spending a single FCoin. Have yet to see a positive post to any of it.
    Saigrim-3244

Order of Eld Clan, One Member of Many

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Saigrim View Post
    Yeah, pretty sure I’ll be laying low in the tall grass waiting for someone else to do the lab rat testing before spending a single FCoin. Have yet to see a positive post to any of it.
    I tried both and first time rewards were probably worth the FC. Not sure I’ll be pursuing these long term dungeon goals though.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Yup View Post
    No. You don't. He ain't going to be much help in these new areas. They've sufficiently either overpowered the dungeon enemies or nerfed Gambler into nothing for these new areas.
    I don’t know I used Gambler, green maclo, kp, and blue Mayan priestess and beat both Mayan dungeons levels - no losses. And I don’t have the top talisman sets like many do. It took a while but that team worked.

OS
    Android
    Still unable to get into the stores or book of souls. This game is truly broken. I at least played my troopers, but unable to complete daily tasks. @Yup I have wasted 7 infernal dungeon keys trying to find a team to clear it. I ended up using revive with ironite to clear it once, just to see it through. I have no Eddie's that can last. I've messed with talismans and all the ones I tried are fully sharded. All the posts I've read it looks like Gambler is mandatory for the dungeon. Even my Puppetmaster Eddie is no match wearing Angels and hex. Maybe I'm missing something, but I feel I need Gambler. I've pulled 3 Angels and an saving for Gambler right now. I feel with the bugs we need at least 300 ironite for our wasted time and their lack of consistency. I love the game concept, but with the bugs I'm about fully over it.....