Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast
    OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Yup View Post
    1000 Gold? What dream world are you living in.. they are worth 300 gold.
    Lol I must have confused it with the blue T1s

OS
    Android
    Anybody got Valor Talismans from Mayan Dungeon? I was sure there is no such thing as too many Sustaining Talismans but it seems i was wrong about it. But no Valor.
    Olevipoeg-2218

When you know that your time is close at hand
    Maybe then you'll begin to understand
    Life down here is just a strange illusion...
    Member of Jomsvikings Clan

OS
    iOS
    YES!... that's the point

Quote Originally Posted by Natasmai View Post
    There is no bug with raven witch. If you want to call someone stupid at least make sure you have a full comprehension of how the game is supposed to work. The raven witch gives extra turns to herself and allies every time she removes immunity or immortality. So if your opponent has an effect that triggers immunity or immortality on damage, she will continue to renew the extra turns until that toon is dead. IT. ISN'T. A. BUG.

If you cant afford to spend the FC, then these dungeons arent for you.... yet. These dungeons are all long term goals. They seem to specifically be designed to allow those players who have all the characters and achievements completed and need something else to do in the game. I have all of the FC toons and I'm sitting on about 17000 FC. What should I do with all the FC if these dungeons weren't available?

When Night City was released I couldn't even run it. I skipped it for a good 2 months before my account was ready. These dungeons are the same concept.
    DickinsonMan-7678

OS
    Android
    Out of nine battles I pulled grail, valor and dominance. They just gave us more reasons for a need to upgrade more talisman. I pulled a fair amount of T1 cosmic evo runes.
    Muzzleloader-8226.
    Axes grind and maces clash as wounded fighters fall to the ground
    Severed limbs and fatal wounding bleeding corpses lay all around

OS
    iOS
    Well the Where Eagles Dare Eddie was easy enough to get for me - just 4 mega refills. All characters are fuly sharded. No fails, no issues at all.

Not sure what Tallies I had but used:

Storm (soldiear in back seat) - Alchemy
    Gunner Dog (Echo))
    Possessed Rockets (Primordial)
    Undead (Reaper/Sustaining)

One of my kids is using the same characters not fully sharded, though nearly. Takes a little longer than mine of course but no fails so far with that team. Gunner Dog can be a devastating little beast with echo and primordial working! I am now also getting Venom dropping in airstrip as I go for the final accomplishment. Just using the same team to be honest but with Where Eagles Dare Ed in the passenger seat.

Storm (Oracles - only twp are max level)
    Gunner Dog (2 red/2 yellow/2 green)
    Possessed (Primordial - all maxed)
    Undead (Immortality/Health/Cosmic - maxed except the cosmic)

Only had one go through the Mayan so cant say much on that - could be tough to do with the Priestess and Necro...I did my run befor elooking at the event goals so did not use them and it was fine to do - cant remember who I used!
    Last edited by scott-5496; 08-26-2019 at 12:14 PM.
    "We oil the jaws of the war machine and feed it with our babies" - Two Minutes to Midnight - Powerslave

scott-5496

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Olevipoeg View Post
    Anybody got Valor Talismans from Mayan Dungeon? I was sure there is no such thing as too many Sustaining Talismans but it seems i was wrong about it. But no Valor.
    The Shaman Eddie side only gives Sustaining, Hex or Eclipse.
    The Necropolis side gives Grail, Dominance & Valor.

I only did the Necropolis side twice and no Valor. The Shaman Eddie side was much easier for me to complete the missions/achievements.
    gogosox40-2036
    Proud Clan Member JomsVikings

OS
    Android
    With this update I am unable to read the details of the server restart alert pop up. Just a thin red line thats enough for me to know a server restart is happening...
    "Handing out the oranges in JomsVikings"

thealchemist-3575.

OS
    iOS
    Still no fix for the trooper issue mentioned elsewhere. iOS users cannot use troopers by the looks of it. We can put them in team but the remian in the selection screen - manual or auto. Please fix this as soon as you can as I do not want to miss my troopers!
    "We oil the jaws of the war machine and feed it with our babies" - Two Minutes to Midnight - Powerslave

scott-5496

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by gogosox40 View Post
    The Shaman Eddie side only gives Sustaining, Hex or Eclipse.
    The Necropolis side gives Grail, Dominance & Valor.

I only did the Necropolis side twice and no Valor. The Shaman Eddie side was much easier for me to complete the missions/achievements.
    Thanks! Now I just need auto team for Necropolis side.
    Olevipoeg-2218

When you know that your time is close at hand
    Maybe then you'll begin to understand
    Life down here is just a strange illusion...
    Member of Jomsvikings Clan

OS
    iOS
    Are there auto teams for these two dungeons? I had to do all of mine manual as my attempts at auto failed and I had to jump in to save my team each time so gave up trying to do it auto!

scott-5496