Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    OS
    iOS
    Any one else noticed the bugs on the character stat screen? Fully equipped toons randomly show default stats without the talismans stats added. It seems to stick as well when you swap to another toon. Similarly if you remove a set of talismans and add another set - (and were lucky enough to see the added talisman stats) it still shows the previous set stats. Well done with the quality testing !!!! This is going to make Gauntlet rather ridiculous amongst other things!!!

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by namaste View Post
    Any one else noticed the bugs on the character stat screen? Fully equipped toons randomly show default stats without the talismans stats added. It seems to stick as well when you swap to another toon. Similarly if you remove a set of talismans and add another set - (and were lucky enough to see the added talisman stats) it still shows the previous set stats. Well done with the quality testing !!!! This is going to make Gauntlet rather ridiculous amongst other things!!!
    I noticed that when putting a cosmic on a couple of dupes that I am leveling up for the next sac event. But I think it may only be in the home team screen, when I went to AMOLAD to run my troopers the stats then seemed to be showing there. Not sure if thats the same for gauntlet or arena but yeah its far from ideal.

I also noticed that the game notes have some errors when looking at Necropolis. It states an increase from 30% to 60% for chance to decrease Max HP of enemies but on the character its saying 50%. He also has an additional skill level on both skills now and thats not mentioned in the notes either.

I think we are all dreading these game updates now as they seem to add twice as many new bugs to the game for each bug they fix

I have no idea if or when I will get around to these new dungeons. I still have the trooper dungeon achievement to go and still haven't bothered with the infernal dungeon yet. I have enough keys for those thanks to the sac event for some time. I am not a fan of spending FC on keys although I do have all the characters available and a good stash of FCs. But I am a stickler for value and no one is saying its worth it at the moment so.....plus new toons could be around the corner sooner or later too.

Edit:
    I have noticed that with the stat bug you need to select another character then go back to the one you were looking at and the stats should then show correctly.
    Last edited by thealchemist; 08-24-2019 at 06:25 AM.
    "Handing out the oranges in JomsVikings"

thealchemist-3575.

OS
    Android
    When will you fix the neverending fucking extra turns for the Raven Bitch, you morons? You are the stupidest retards in the gaming world, we all know that, but at least could you try to fix your bugged game, please? Or ask Nicko to fix it, he could be a better dev than you all.

OS
    iOS
    The passive on the warrior Mayan Priestess also says Soom instead of Doom.

OS
    iOS
    There has been a server hot fix to address some of the issues present in the latest update. Details can be found here:

https://forum.ironmaidenlegacy.com/s...733#post104733

-Kaz

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaz_LOTB View Post
    There has been a server hot fix to address some of the issues present in the latest update. Details can be found here:

https://forum.ironmaidenlegacy.com/s...733#post104733

-Kaz
    What about the issues with full screen devices Kaz? I can't access settings. Can't lower volume or effects.
    kkkreg5-6767

_________| CLAN |_________

👹 The Mofo Cult 👹

OS
    Android
    using crimean solder evolve button opens opens dog of war menu…
    Name:  UI-Bug_2019.08.24_15.42.12.69.jpg
Views: 548
Size:  66.7 KB
    Name:  UI-Bug_2019.08.24_15.42.20.32.jpg
Views: 538
Size:  52.8 KB

OS
    Android
    Mariner's "Life In Death" triggers stun on time bombed allies
    Name:  LifeInDeath_2019.08.24_16.29.08.70.jpg
Views: 513
Size:  136.1 KB
    Name:  LifeInDeath_2019.08.24_16.29.13.39.jpg
Views: 468
Size:  150.7 KB
    Last edited by SinGularity-8786; 08-24-2019 at 02:30 PM.

OS
    Android
    I said it with the last botched updated and I'll say it again. Major updates should not be on Fridays. The staff goes home for the weekend and the players are left with an buggy app for the entirety of the weekend. On the bright side this won't cut into a gauntlet reset. We would have been fine waiting until Monday for this update since there was nothing of worth in it.

As someone who actively develops software used by a much larger base than this app, seeing huge updates on Friday afternoons instantly de-legitimizes NF. It's an industry standard that you don't push on Friday's for the exact reasons I mentioned earlier.
    Summon the strength of millenniums past, forged by the fire and flame
    I am the weapon of empires vast, Immortal is more than a name

MuzakMaker-3591

OS
    Android
    I don't like the way this game is going with these crap dungeon keys bought with Frontier Coins. New players need the toons first before they can buy the keys with FC. I need some toons too, so I won't play your new dungeons until end of this year...maybe.
    If you put these keys into the event rewards, then TALK about it on time, so that nobody waste his rare FC !!!