Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaz_LOTB View Post
    There has been a server hot fix to address some of the issues present in the latest update. Details can be found here:

https://forum.ironmaidenlegacy.com/s...733#post104733

-Kaz
    How about replacing the key/FC I lost due to your error?

And let's hope you addressed the Mayan (N) dungeon as well. it was WAYYYY Overpowered.
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    Orbit Talismans still active after reviving of wearer

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Ace View Post
    When will you fix the neverending fucking extra turns for the Raven Bitch, you morons? You are the stupidest retards in the gaming world, we all know that, but at least could you try to fix your bugged game, please? Or ask Nicko to fix it, he could be a better dev than you all.
    There is no bug with raven witch. If you want to call someone stupid at least make sure you have a full comprehension of how the game is supposed to work. The raven witch gives extra turns to herself and allies every time she removes immunity or immortality. So if your opponent has an effect that triggers immunity or immortality on damage, she will continue to renew the extra turns until that toon is dead. IT. ISN'T. A. BUG.

Quote Originally Posted by URock View Post
    I don't like the way this game is going with these crap dungeon keys bought with Frontier Coins. New players need the toons first before they can buy the keys with FC. I need some toons too, so I won't play your new dungeons until end of this year...maybe.
    If you put these keys into the event rewards, then TALK about it on time, so that nobody waste his rare FC !!!
    If you cant afford to spend the FC, then these dungeons arent for you.... yet. These dungeons are all long term goals. They seem to specifically be designed to allow those players who have all the characters and achievements completed and need something else to do in the game. I have all of the FC toons and I'm sitting on about 17000 FC. What should I do with all the FC if these dungeons weren't available?

When Night City was released I couldn't even run it. I skipped it for a good 2 months before my account was ready. These dungeons are the same concept.

Gunner Minotaur no longer appears in any soul; assuming this is a bug as I don’t recall reading any notes regarding him

OS
    Android
    Hi Devs there is a problem in the My Team screen with character stats, I noticed it first on Musashi but am sure it effects every character, the HP is not being calculated correctly, I haven’t looked at other stats yet.
    I left the my team screen and went back and it seems to be ok again but if I change Talisman around it returns again...
    Out of the universe, a strange light is born
    Unholy union, trinity reformed....

Proud Member of the Jomsvikings Clan

OS
    Android
    It shows the previous toons stats.if you leave that toon and come back it is correct. I hope the stats are correct.in battle.
    Muzzleloader-8226.
    Axes grind and maces clash as wounded fighters fall to the ground
    Severed limbs and fatal wounding bleeding corpses lay all around

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Natasmai View Post
    There is no bug with raven witch. If you want to call someone stupid at least make sure you have a full comprehension of how the game is supposed to work..
    Thank you!

OS
    iOS
    My troopers don't disappear after using them, so I can get infinite trooper badges, I guess

OS
    iOS
    This is going from bad to worse... I just wasted 4 skill shards and no skills increased. Come on devs sort it out!!!! Test your game before rolling it out to the live servers - industry standard practice!!!!!!!

OS
    Android
    Also give us a compensation in FCs, since that August 23rd 2019 try in Infernal Conflict there are "thinking breaks" all the time