Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    OS
    iOS

Talisman Dungeon Bug DO NOT ENTER Dungeon

Just a heads up guys there is a serious bug with Talisman dungeons on stage 3/5

This involves the two Magus Corrupt Droids equipped with Brave Talismans. They cannot be killed and continue to chain revive each other and they cannot be permadeath or otherwise killed. I have lost two Talisman keys now on Warrior and Sentinel Only challenges. All the other enemies in the team can be Permadeath but it cannot be used on these two.

Tried with multiple different builds including Necro talismans and Ramssess who can Permadeath. Nothing lands on them.

Loading up some videos now and sending in a ticket.

https://youtu.be/D3CPxMTkrMI

https://youtu.be/TIZz3X-e10M
    Last edited by Stormseye; 08-23-2019 at 10:04 PM.
    ...When all you see can only bring you sadness...

...no Brave New World...no Brave New World...

The LAST player in the top end to get Primordials (TM)

Proud member of JomsVikings' Arena Research Lab (JARL)

stormseye-8121

OS
    Android
    I had same issue with Sentinel challenge. Wasted key. Could not hit them with doom or permadeath.

OS
    Android
    Was that before or after the update?
    Muzzleloader-8226.
    Axes grind and maces clash as wounded fighters fall to the ground
    Severed limbs and fatal wounding bleeding corpses lay all around

OS
    iOS
    Had no issues before the update but it was like Sunday or so before the 1st server reset.

stormseye-8121

OS
    Android
    I ran 6 cosmic dungeons today auto no failures Gunner Magus Assassin and Sentinel flavors. And may I add those increased drop rates actually yielded goodies worth the Alchemist frags.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by edsel View Post
    I ran 6 cosmic dungeons today auto no failures Gunner Magus Assassin and Sentinel flavors. And may I add those increased drop rates actually yielded goodies worth the Alchemist frags.
    Talisman Dungeons?

stormseye-8121

OS
    iOS
    Same here in Magus dungeon.. there's a loop at that battle with WUR and the 2 droids. Wish I'd seen this thread first.

It's even funnier when there ALSO the bug that a dead enemy lingers.... so My iPad has been fighting the same battle for 10 minutes and there's a little Magus Maclo enemy sitting there doing nothing... everyone LOOKS dead.. than BAM all revived. Because that right side Droid can't be seen.. so he's reviving but he's invisible.

Or he appears in the middle of the battlefield.....

Name:  hantom.png
Views: 508
Size:  581.2 KB

When do we get and update for the update to fix all the mistakes???

And how about giving away Frontier Coins to make up for lost keys???? I mean Devs couldn't bother to at least give 1 free Mayan / Airstrip key to players?
    Last edited by Yup; 08-23-2019 at 11:04 PM.
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    Name:  Screenshot_2019-08-23-19-03-38.png
Views: 601
Size:  502.2 KByeah like this white key one, ran 3 on each account this morning b4 update autopilot. Maybe they got permadeth or something so no revive, but all colors except red ran through.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by edsel View Post
    Name:  Screenshot_2019-08-23-19-03-38.png
Views: 601
Size:  502.2 KByeah like this white key one, ran 3 on each account this morning b4 update autopilot. Maybe they got permadeth or something so no revive, but all colors except red ran through.
    I would not want you to waste a key to test post patch Edsel. Yup are you IOS or Android? Edsel you are Android correct?

stormseye-8121

OS
    iOS
    Yes . iOS....

I'm afraid this update may be the death nail for this app to me. Pricing (SOT) is so high and keeps getting higher. 50 SOT per run dungeons now?? Really???? And then you add in that CLEARLY the app is "fudging" character strengths to ensure you have a 60% chance of loss or greater... it's merely more and more a futile chase when you will NEVER be able to convince devs that at least TRYING to keep things fair is best.

That Mayan dungeon has REALLY deflated any interest in new areas. It's absolutely ridiculous. Then when I see you need 30 runs with CLEARLY weak characters to hit achievements.. they don't WANT anyone to hit achievements without spending spending spending to revive revive revive.

In the roughly 2 years I've been playing this "game" this update is BY FAR the most player abusive update I've seen.... that is.. until next month's update. Players got NOTHING from this update except the opportunity to spend more. And MUCH more for ... a 3 star Eddie that you'll never use and costs more resources to even get at teh opportunity.

The path of player abuse is abundantly clear with these new dungeons.... then throw in the fact that they've now messed up previously working content... yeah.. I think I'm done for a bit.

At least with time-wasting apps like Diamond Digger or Candy Crush, there's some sense of progression. There's absolutely zero sense of that in this app. More and more I feel I'm being abused by the AI.
    Last edited by Yup; 08-23-2019 at 11:43 PM.
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..