OS
    Android

More FC questions!

I know FC questions get asked a lot, but here is another one. I have 3,580 FC and am wondering if I should get killer prime now or save for gambler eddie. I mostly play PvP and gauntlet. Not very high ranked in either. My best eddies are DDE, BBE, and NotB. Horus is the only other frontier char I have. If you want to take a look at my team and see what would best help, my name is Tristan-4447
    Any help is appreciated thanks!

OS
    Android
    That's a tough question. Currently both gambler and Alex are the ruling Eddie's with the right talisman. KP is probably a better all around toon when you do your farming. He is also good in the arena, but kind of falling by the wayside. That's the way it goes, by the time you save up something else will be the flavor of the month.

There's no real good answer, it just depends on what you feel comfortable with using.
    Muzzleloader-8226.
    Axes grind and maces clash as wounded fighters fall to the ground
    Severed limbs and fatal wounding bleeding corpses lay all around

OS
    iOS
    This question pops us really often.. search for other threads on "what to buy with FC"
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    iOS
    If you have a set of Orbits, I would consider Alexander too. KP is still great for farming and Arena but even after they fix Orbit, Alex will still be very strong. Between Gambler and KP, I would say KP. Especially at the lower ranks of the Arena he is a monster. Gambler needs good talismans to make him shine. KP can stand strong with lower end talismans due to his passive. If you don’t have Alex and you have Orbits I would buy him first. Farming NoTB on auto is a huge gain in resource farming.
    Last edited by Stormseye; 08-24-2019 at 01:00 AM.

OS
    Android
    I do have a set of orbits. What are they fixing with them? If an opponent has perfect immunity, it doesn't remove effects?
    I see people say for gambler go radiant+warlord. I think you pointed that out first Stormseye?I don't have radiant but do have a set of warlords. I also have a set of labyrinth
    For KP I'm not sure what he can run? I am assuming green talis? Best green I have are frontier
    I know I'm scared to spend my coins and whoever I buy gets nerfed, or they release a better toon in the store. Guess I can't save forever, might as well spend them and help my team now. I'll probably overthink it for a few more days before I decide.... haha thanks!

OS
    iOS
    You have a set or Orbit on your Warrior Child of the Damned

Alexander - Orbit talisman
    Gunner Hierophant - Trooper talismans
    The Killer or Madam - current talismans seem fine on each of them.
    Gunner Pharaoh Dog King - same for talismans

You need way to block passive disable to protect the Dog. Singularity would be great on Madam but I did not see a set in your inventory. Aside from that you could win some matches I would think. Especially against teams in your ranking.

Killer Prime slots are 1 Purple/2 Green.
    Best set up for me is Greed and Warlord which you have a set of each.
    ...When all you see can only bring you sadness...

...no Brave New World...no Brave New World...

The LAST player in the top end to get Primordials (TM)

Proud member of JomsVikings' Arena Research Lab (JARL)

stormseye-8121