Hybrid View

OS
    iOS

Question A Question to level 100 players....

Hello fellow gamers! I am having a slight mental breakdown on this game. I see you level 100 people with majority of your characters at max stats and all skills fully leveled out. I am super jealous to be frank! But I am having a hard time knowing what to do. This is my 5th account and I'm back at that roadblock again. "what do I do?" "Where do I farm?" "how do I stop being sacrifice-happy?" I really need a general direction to start digging or something. Can anyone help me please?

With Thanks,

Lunar
    Last edited by LunarMetalHead; 08-24-2019 at 11:33 PM.
    The Evil Men That Do Lives On And On

OS
    Android

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by R1ck View Post
    Thanks a lot!

OS
    Android
    What roadblock are you at? Do you have any specific questions?

Those maxed accounts you see has taken years of daily grinding this game, especially the last year. Many have spent some hard earned real money on the game as well.
    Muzzleloader-8226.
    Axes grind and maces clash as wounded fighters fall to the ground
    Severed limbs and fatal wounding bleeding corpses lay all around

OS
    Android
    Well, as a first day player who burned down and started so many accounts I would just say play the game as you enjoy it. If you enjoy the BBQ (a.k.a. sacrifice), go for it. If you want to build up fast, catch right events and strategize your playing. Basically hold onto your ironite for Lord of light farming events or good roi events. Then do your BBQ at sacrifice events. For everyday playing, make sure to finish all skulls to open all skull quests. As you level up, you can autofarm Powerslave madness, then afterwards Number of the beast madness. I personally autofarm Lord of flies madness at Night city , because it is fast and good return in materials even it is not too cheap for sands of time. Good luck!

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by osiris0000 View Post
    Well, as a first day player who burned down and started so many accounts I would just say play the game as you enjoy it. If you enjoy the BBQ (a.k.a. sacrifice), go for it. If you want to build up fast, catch right events and strategize your playing. Basically hold onto your ironite for Lord of light farming events or good roi events. Then do your BBQ at sacrifice events. For everyday playing, make sure to finish all skulls to open all skull quests. As you level up, you can autofarm Powerslave madness, then afterwards Number of the beast madness. I personally autofarm Lord of flies madness at Night city , because it is fast and good return in materials even it is not too cheap for sands of time. Good luck!
    Thanks for the advice! I'll try to strategize the game right.

OS
    Android
    Just play and enjoy the game at your own pace. Read toon ability descriptions and apply talismans accordingly for best output. If you don't plan to be a white whale, going after everything and being #1 will kill the enjoyment for you pretty quick. I've been playing since day one, been a forum member for a long time and visit the forum daily. I don't comment much and I don't go after everything. The result is, I mostly enjoy the game and don't get too upset if I don't get the newest talisman set or new characters that will be outdated within a week or two.

That being said, my only issue is the lack of new story content and raids. Almost every other mobile game has new worlds/areas released at decent intervals. LotB falls very short of offering new content at a decent pace. That is the only thing that frustrates me about this game. Climbing the PvP ranks or being able to auto farm the hardest level hardly matters to me. I love IM and I sorta like this game. It's become less fun since getting most of the characters and beating all the levels. Don't be too quick to master it all. It will get boring REALLY quickly after that. I'm actually considering quitting for six months or so. Did that a couple years ago and it was a lot of fun when I came back. Lot's of new stuff to do. Now...it's the same crap every day. I play enough to play my troopers and then I'm done.

If the ??? event isn't Silent Planet or Avalon...I'm gonna quit for another six months or a year. That way when I come back there will be something worth going for, even if it's only new characters.

Basically what I am trying to tell you is this: don't be too anxious to be the best at this game. If you are and you become the best, you will become very sour at the developers lack of new content and many bugs that go un-fixed. Enjoy the game slowly, because it's actually quite good.

Rant over. I'll comment again in three to four months.

OS
    Android
    if you want to advance your account, dont ever sacrifice a toon you dont have as double. Ive always kept at least 1 of any toon i get. You never know when you need a toon and you sacrificed it for no reason and now you are stuck.

But again, like others have said, if you just enjoy sacrificing the toons, then do it. but you wont advance.