Thread: Charlotte

OS
    Android

Charlotte

Besides the fact that 90% of the time when 2 charlottes with vipers are left it ends in a draw. Why does her retrobution move not revive until the second or third use? Whats preventing her from reviving teamates without permadeath? In the description it says revive not a chance to revive.

OS
    Android
    If you're already upset about how the odds for you to revive, I wouldn't crunch the numbers on how often the AI gets to revive. I've been tracking Charlotte and her skills for a while in the arena and It directly disagrees with what the dev's have claimed in their Q&A. I'm going to post it once I pretty up the presentation.
    Summon the strength of millenniums past, forged by the fire and flame
    I am the weapon of empires vast, Immortal is more than a name

MuzakMaker-3591

OS
    Android
    The description says revive a random ally, not a dead ally. A living ally may have been chosen as the random ally so nothing appears to be happening. If all are dead and not doomed or permadeathed I dont know why one shouldnt be revived.
    Muzzleloader-8226.
    Axes grind and maces clash as wounded fighters fall to the ground
    Severed limbs and fatal wounding bleeding corpses lay all around

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Muzzleloader View Post
    The description says revive a random ally, not a dead ally. A living ally may have been chosen as the random ally so nothing appears to be happening. If all are dead and not doomed or permadeathed I dont know why one shouldnt be revived.
    One would think that with all allies dead without permadeath, doom or any other such status effect that a random ally would be revived. Spend sometime playing Charlotte though, and you'll realize either the description of the skill is wrong or there are invisible status effects taking place. We have precedence for both as well as the a tendency for shoddy code so why is anyone surprised that a skill doesn't work as advertised.

MuzakMaker-3591

OS
    Android
    I do play charolette in the arena and see some of the problems. Please reread my post. I am not contridicting you.

I said that if all your alliies were dead and not doomed or permadeathed then someone should be revived. It's just if one or two are still alive then the dead allies might not be the random allies to be tried to be revived.
    Muzzleloader-8226.
    Axes grind and maces clash as wounded fighters fall to the ground
    Severed limbs and fatal wounding bleeding corpses lay all around

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Muzzleloader View Post
    I do play charolette in the arena and see some of the problems. Please reread my post. I am not contridicting you.

I said that if all your alliies were dead and not doomed or permadeathed then someone should be revived. It's just if one or two are still alive then the dead allies might not be the random allies to be tried to be revived.
    I'm sorry if you took my post as one in disagreement with yours, I agree with you 100%. I simply meant to expand on yours with a few possibilities as to why with a little bit of personal commentary. As I've mentioned in other posts I'm a developer that works on an app myself and I don't like the what the team here is doing to the image of app developers.

MuzakMaker-3591