OS
    iOS

Bug with Troopers - Sorry!

Hi all my troopers! I love you all and would do a heap to make sure I can get your badges daily..

But Ive just realised that on auto-play (or manual for that matter), troopers arent getting removed from the daily pool, meaning one trooper gets used over and over again!

So looks like I've been bad the past 2 days and most of you would not have received badges. Sorry!

At the same time, Im very time poor and running overnight in auto is the only way I can get through all my troopers each day.

Until the bug is fixed Ill try to manual battle (and seems I have to remember where I was up to!) to get you all badges. But if you miss out, I hope you all understand.

Does everyone else have the same issue though, or is it just me? I was kinda expecting someone to have posted about it previously!
    Gringo-4930
    MOFO

Currently grinding for:
    Odin(s) - Freya - Scrooge (Slauki) Ed / Moar Yggs

OS
    iOS
    You are not the only one that has this - pretty sure it is just iOS with the issue from what I can see.
    "We oil the jaws of the war machine and feed it with our babies" - Two Minutes to Midnight - Powerslave

scott-5496

OS
    iOS
    I have this bug too, on manual trooper select as well. Infinite Trooper badges!

OS
    iOS
    I have the same bug. I hope all my badges are registering!

OS
    iOS
    I think it looks like just iOS - we may get a lot of badges but to be honest I would rather that my troopers get theirs as I dont need any extras at all.
    "We oil the jaws of the war machine and feed it with our babies" - Two Minutes to Midnight - Powerslave

scott-5496

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by scott-5496 View Post
    I think it looks like just iOS - we may get a lot of badges but to be honest I would rather that my troopers get theirs as I dont need any extras at all.
    Glad its not just me, but I am 100% with you here. I feel bad not having gotten all the badges out to my troopers!
    Gringo-4930
    MOFO

Currently grinding for:
    Odin(s) - Freya - Scrooge (Slauki) Ed / Moar Yggs

OS
    iOS
    It is stil not fixed either! Thought they would do it at reset but nothing changed on iOS - all fine on Android through as it has been from the update. Just seems to be iOS.

scott-5496