Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    OS
    iOS
    Musashi is also a pain recently, I’ve noticed.

OS
    Android
    Possible trend developing..Name:  Screenshot_2019-09-24-17-04-44.png
Views: 718
Size:  961.3 KB

OS
    iOS
    Very little difference in the talismans either.
    Major - Singularity
    Charlotte - Viper or Trooper
    Alex - Orbit or Dominance/Sacred/Cosmic
    Warrior LoL - Trooper or Viper or Valor

Curious as to how these teams fair against each other. Is the winner determined by who goes first?
    I will say there is a significant difference in fighting those who spend on Eternity Relics and those who do not. Received my first loss today from someone with this same build but also had the Eternity relics and I lost the war of attrition. I just cant justify the gold unless I was going for the podium. I am also a cheapskate so there is that too.
    ...When all you see can only bring you sadness...

...no Brave New World...no Brave New World...

The LAST player in the top end to get Primordials (TM)

Proud member of JomsVikings' Arena Research Lab (JARL)

stormseye-8121

OS
    iOS
    I am not much in the top 100 - usually around 200 or so for me. There is far more variation this week as lower level players go for the event. So not really had much experience up top. What I will say is that when I have played the top teams it is often a 50/50 thing - some you win, some you lose and very little down to your skills as a player or team creator. More about having those key characters and the talisman to go with them...and then some luck in surviving the first attack and building from that if you can.

I will eventually get back to having a go but at the moment it is the most copied PVP meta I have seen at the top. Well that I can remember.

I play my kids accounts in the arena and so much more fun way lower down the ranks - so many different teams to fight with all sorts of weird an wonderful team set ups - OK a lot do rely on say Ferryman or FFE or something form previous metas but with my kids accounts I have some fun as they do not have the top characters at all so you have to think more on what you are doing though I often go for teams that can wear the best talismans in each account - so my daughter has an all Magus Magic based team as she has Alchemy, Oracle, Singularity and Destiny sets - it can do well but on manual - I used this team last night to farm some BNW and it did not work well at all!! LOL.

Kind of hope we get a meta change or variation soon - it is a little tedious at the top by the looks of it - where I am playing more variation for sure but they you have to change your team a lot more so more time consuming...if you can be bothered of course....and I am lazy sod!
    "We oil the jaws of the war machine and feed it with our babies" - Two Minutes to Midnight - Powerslave

scott-5496

OS
    Android
    300 free ironite
    https://tinyurl.com/yxsx8sv6

or enter this code:
    WVX5A-47R83-7REQB