Thread: Orbit Talismans

OS
    iOS

Orbit Talismans

Do these just work when they decide to? I have Alex Ed running them and sometimes they stop true damage, others they don’t.

OS
    Android
    Not one of those new talismans is working correct. I would say that NF has no developer left, just a copy'n'paster. This would also explain the recurring bugs.

OS
    Android
    Where do you get Orbit Talismans from?

Was it from a past event?
    Kryton-2586

Up The IRONS

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by kryton View Post
    Where do you get Orbit Talismans from?

Was it from a past event?
    Orbits came out with Icarus Ed and the minotaurs. (also, accepted and badges sent kryton)
    bob-9503 (playing daily, thank you to all my troopers and clan members in Jomsvikings!)

OS
    iOS
    As I have mentioned elsewhere - the game is in freefall runaway train mode at the moment - nothing seems to work - how many new game data things do we get after each update these days? How many new items work as advertised...it is getting too convoluted I think for the devs to keep on top of and they dont have the money for testers as they maybe try to stick to the mega event plan and try to keep the new players from the tour thinking this game has a lot going on all the time.....the game is in a poor state at the moment and the worst it has been for a while or is it just me?

My account generally seems to be fine other than the talisman a character/skills bugs issues - I can play the game and access all the different areas just fine - but I feel for the folks who cannot - a few are considering giving it up and that is pretty sad.

What ever happened to the inventory expansion we were all looking for - did that ever happen? Not had a stack overflow for a wee while as I sold a lot so maybe it was fixed and I missed that fix as I could barelky play without having to seel stuff...of course it may be that I have all of the different possibel new materials now and so have osrted my overflow issue by sellig stuff....guess I will find out when I get to many shards again....
    "We oil the jaws of the war machine and feed it with our babies" - Two Minutes to Midnight - Powerslave

scott-5496

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by scott-5496 View Post
    What ever happened to the inventory expansion we were all looking for - did that ever happen?
    Sadly no (I would say, that this time it is on purpose, you loose time and have to recycle shards)