Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    OS
    Android

Awakening - Feature Guide

AWAKEN THE POWER WITHIN!

The Lord of Light Mega Event coincides with the launch of an all-new feature - AWAKENING!

The following characters are currently awakenable:

• All 6 versions of the Lord of Light
    • Dark Lilith
    • Lucifer
    • Raven Witch
    • Wicker Wolf Evolved
    • Wicker Owl Evolved
    • Wicker Ox Evolved
    • Moonchild
    • Mitsuko, Cosmic Shinobi
    • Cyborg Eddie
    • The Beast
    • Thor Eddie
    • The Alchemist
    • Horus

Awakening Basics

Awakening will give your character incredible new benefits such as stat increases, new effects, new abilities etc. Awakenable characters are identifiable by the purple eye found above the ‘Power Up’ button in the My Team screen. If the character is not yet Awakened, this eye will be greyed out but can be pressed to preview the upgrades they will receive at each new power Tier.

Once an Awakenable 5★ character reaches level 100, the ‘Evolve’ button will convert to an ‘Awaken’ button and you will have the ability to increase their power even further!

Name:  Awaken Button.png
Views: 11089
Size:  295.8 KB

Tap the ‘Awaken’ Button in order to see the elements required to Awaken your character!

Awakening requires specific materials that can be earned in the following ways:
    battling in the Lord of Light XI-XV Frontier Dungeon
    completing various Lord of Light Achievements
    collecting rewards from specific events

The Lord of Light XI-XV Frontier Dungeon provides both raw Awakening materials, as well as Awakening Soul Fragments. These Awakening Fragments can be used to purchase Class Specific Awakening material from the Resources tab in the shop or can be converted into an Awakening Soul. The Awakening Soul is a unique soul that provides a random Awakening material when summoned.

Name:  image (88).png
Views: 11369
Size:  660.5 KB

There are 6 tiers of Awakening, all of which will provide their own unique benefit. When a character begins the Awakening process, their character icon will change, and their golden stars will begin to turn purple. Each new Tier will be represented by a new purple star taking the place of a regular golden one.

Name:  Lord of Light Awakened Icon.png
Views: 21229
Size:  23.6 KB

The 6th and final Awakening tier will turn all 5 purple stars red, and will sometimes lead to cosmetic changes to your character! As the 6th Tier will unlock the most powerful version of your character it will require specific ultra rare Awakening materials that will vary based on the theme of the character. An example of the Lord of Light Themed character materials can be seen below.

Name:  Shard_Awake_6_Light.png
Views: 9793
Size:  34.9 KB
    Last edited by Leviathan; 12-24-2019 at 09:38 PM. Reason: Updated list of awakenable characters

OS
    Android
    More evolution material that will never drop, but can be purchased....
    kkkreg5-6767

_________| CLAN |_________

👹 The Mofo Cult 👹

OS
    Android
    Was just finding the time to complete trooper and magma dungeons so I could move on to the airstrip and Mayan dungeons. And thinking I really can't get enough ironite to get this done. And now a LOL grind awesome.
    On top of it all the game has run like crap since the update, and even worse with this new lol event.
    Full time job...

OS
    iOS
    More inventory items for an inventory system that is horrid.

Which characters are "awaken-able"? Al 5 stars or just a select few?

I've looked through my 99.9% complete 5 star level 100 roster (only missing Daedalus and the new Fighter Snow Eddie).. no character appears with an "eye" button anywhere.

Do I need an "Awakening soul" to awaken a character? Or are they simply similar to Catalyst souls.. no actual character drop, just a heart and awaken materials?
    Last edited by Yup; 08-27-2019 at 04:13 AM.
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    iOS
    It says.... at this moment only Lord of Light is awakenable

OS
    Android
    I got LOL sentinel and after few run in lol dungeon I was able to perform the 1st awakening upgrades. Result are just astonish: not only hp and varius parameters are increased, but skills itself are evoluted in something of more powerful.

Evo material drop in the dungeon. Fallenangel frags must used to buy corespective evo awakening material. Working now on the 2nd awakening upgrade .

OS
    Android
    I pulled the Magus Lord and here are his "fully awakened" skills

Basic: Zeal

Deal magic damage to all enemies.
    Steal 3 power.
    45% chance to inflict dark ghost or doom on each enemy for 2 turns.
    Damage increases based on your missing health.

Power: Promised Land.

Deals magic damage to all enemies.
    Remove invincibility, vanish, and endure from all enemies before dealing damage.
    Instantly kill any target with Doom or Dark Ghost active.
    50% chance to inflict shock for 2 turns on each enemy.
    Instantly get an extra turn
    Damage increases based on your missing health.

Passive: Immortal Ghost.

Gain perfect immunity at the start of your turn. Gain vanish for one turn after each action. Become Ghost it upon death for 5 turns
    Last edited by Amarthir; 08-27-2019 at 08:41 AM.

OS
    Android
    I think it's better to wait until more "awakenable" toons are released, because the Lords Of Light are not the best at all. It's like the Cosmic Talismans: materials are so damn rare, that only the highest talismans (T3) are worth it.

OS
    iOS
    These sound like game breaking nightmares then! It will be a two (or more) player class system for sure after this by the looks of it. If you get one or more you are sortedc..........if you get two or more then you are a god......if you get none like me for sure then you are doomed! LOL.

Oh well. We can only see how this plays out. But it will be great news for lots of the new blooed as they can jump years or building up your team that most of us had to do and you can be an 'instant' King of the game! Or maybe not!
    "We oil the jaws of the war machine and feed it with our babies" - Two Minutes to Midnight - Powerslave

scott-5496

OS
    iOS
    The Raven Witch....