Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    OS
    iOS
    I converted to souls exclusively until I got down to ONLY needing assassin 4 and 5 star runes. Through the souls, it meant I collected enough to fully awaken the other classes easily. In fact, I sold off a ton of 5 star Gunner and Sentinel runes (still have plenty though)
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    I've gotten more 4* colorless from souls as well. But my point still stands that the 4* colorless shouldn't be in the awakening pack III. it has. Nothing to do with awakening to the final 6th tier
    gogosox40-2036
    Proud Clan Member JomsVikings

OS
    Android
    After achievement 5000 runs is completed the souls drop rate changes and colored 5 star shards become far more inaccessible. I only open ones I get from clan or challenge rewards and spend frags on ones I need instead of converting. Yup you exposed the AI boost and we know it is so real. This drop rate adjustment as well as early low level accounts getting better soul drops is also real. It forces power hungry longterm players to spend cash to get the good stuff we crave. I would love to know how many Awakening packs have been purchased since this feature was introduced, wouldn't you? We all deserve another Player Appreciation Pack or something right?
    Proud Clan Member JomsVikings

OS
    Android
    How much Pyramids need the last Cyborg awakening stage? 6?

OS
    Android
    Any1 knows ?

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Iced_Earth View Post
    How much Pyramids need the last Cyborg awakening stage? 6?
    That's correct, 6 pyramids

OS
    Android
    so did they raise the specific awakening costs for the new characters? with the lol its only 3 tartarus boxes but some are saying the alchemist is 6 of the occult and cyborg ed is 6 pyramids really wish they had those amounts available so people can get those materials when possible instead of just letting them go thinking they had enough for when the time comes to actually awaken those characters
    Razgriz-1173

OS
    iOS
    Alchemist is 6... Cyborg Ed is 6... The Beast is 6.... everything else is 3
    Last edited by Yup; 01-13-2020 at 04:09 AM.
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..