Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    OS
    Android
    Eventually, Frontier shop?
    I'm having another one of those "uninstall this app and throw my phone in a lake" moments.

Ydex-1108 . Jomsvikings . Max Awakened Cyborg with [PvP Meta] / T3 Cyborg Cosmic

OS
    iOS
    That would negate the achievements though. If you can jsut skip the achievement to and buy the characters, there's no point in the achievements.

It's not a big deal, but I found it interesting that those three characters are only achievable once, and that's it.

I suppose if you didn't get Dark Lilith or Lucifer during the original event.. they can only be achieved once as well.
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Yup View Post
    That would negate the achievements though. If you can jsut skip the achievement to and buy the characters, there's no point in the achievements.

It's not a big deal, but I found it interesting that those three characters are only achievable once, and that's it.

I suppose if you didn't get Dark Lilith or Lucifer during the original event.. they can only be achieved once as well.
    Well, I guess I'm screwed then. Really was trying for a Dark Lilith but couldn't get enough fragments in time, and even still, whose to say I would've rolled that one.
    Carminda - 1340

And if you're taking a walk through the garden of life
    What do you think you'd expect you would see

OS
    Android
    Does anybody have a avarage drop rate of LoL awakening shard? I was really busy the last 3 months so I just had time to dive into the whole awakening and dungeon stuff over the Christmas Holiday and I am wondering if simply RNG is playing a trick on me or if they are as rare as it seams I ran roughly 300 LoL XV Battles and only 2 dropped. Is that normal or just unlucky?
    Inishmore-8627

OS
    iOS
    2 what? 2 five stars? 4 stars? colored? colorless? tartarus boxes???

Drop rates for 4 and 5 star colored awakening runes is rare.. better to get them from souls or purchase with frags.. Tartarus boxes and colorless runes should drop pretty regularly.

To be frank... you'd be damn lucky to see a 5 star colored rune drop.
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    I am talking about the actual Lord of Light Awakening Shard, the black box you need to awaken all Lord of Lights. these fu**ers constantly evade me
    Inishmore-8627

OS
    iOS
    The Tartarus boxes will drop.. in fact you'll hit streaks that give you way more than you'll need eventually.
    CLANLESS

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Yup View Post
    The Tartarus boxes will drop.. in fact you'll hit streaks that give you way more than you'll need eventually.
    Thanks, that is reassuring. and just in case someone forgot: RNG is a bitch!
    Inishmore-8627

OS
    Android
    What gets me is that in the packs you buy in the store the awakening pack III is for to help awaken the 6th tier but they have 4 star colorless shards in it. It doesn't make sense. It should be in the awakening pack II because they give 4 star colored shards in that pack. Maybe add another pack that contains only 4 star? I have 3xs the 5 star then I do 4 star.
    gogosox40-2036
    Proud Clan Member JomsVikings

OS
    iOS
    Every type of Mat is available in an awakening soul