Page 29 of 50 FirstFirst ... 19272829303139 ... LastLast
    OS
    Android
    Is everyone using awakening frags to purchase evolve material. Running level XII isnt producing enough material. How are the rewards in level 13 and 14?.
    Muzzleloader-8226.
    Axes grind and maces clash as wounded fighters fall to the ground
    Severed limbs and fatal wounding bleeding corpses lay all around

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Muzzleloader View Post
    Is everyone using awakening frags to purchase evolve material. Running level XII isnt producing enough material. How are the rewards in level 13 and 14?.
    I am buying the souls with frags to get random grab bags of evo materials instead of specific stuff from the store. Seems like a better deal giving better, but random, rewards plus including 10x 3star colored evo shards and hearts. Since I need massive quantities of everything now it doesnt matter that its random. Drop rates are what they are and it is just going to cost a ton of resources to awaken all 5 Lords, Dark/Nightmoon Lilith & Lucifer. But on the plus side investing into these characters is more worthy in my view than running an event dungeon 1000 times at 15 SoT to get a dust collecting novelty that is used once or twice every 2 weeks in Gauntlet.

OS
    iOS
    Got my first LoL, magus! He seems great but I can only get the first awakening level.

OS
    Android
    Grim reaper Eddie normal move give all allies camp each round. Manually running powerslave ot AMoLoD can givec15+ per battle.
    I think that you mean Carriage Rider.

OS
    Android
    What are quantum frags? Looking through my frags and seen them, just too many to keep track of.
    Muzzleloader-8226.

OS
    iOS
    What are quantum frags? Looking through my frags and seen them, just too many to keep track of.
    They are old frags from August BoS event that were used for Quantum 6 set talismans - got one set of them I think.
    "We oil the jaws of the war machine and feed it with our babies" - Two Minutes to Midnight - Powerslave

scott-5496

OS
    Android
    Is LoL >X again giving warrior frags? I only played LoL >X during the first awakening part and I was surprised that the enemies are always the same, independend of the day (would make sense to somehow refer to the respective LoL-class + some special if you play while LoL <X is closed). The same is true for the rare soul frags. It would be a pity if this LoL dungeon would always give warrior frags.

I don't know yet if I will awaken the raven witch during this event part, as the rewards are rather lame (oracle talis).
    March 1st 2019 Update - NEVER FORGET!

Blade-4052 // The Mofo Cult

Retired in November 2020

OS
    Android
    What are some good team for level 13 and 14. I dont have musashi or golden minataur.
    Muzzleloader-8226.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Blade View Post
    Is LoL >X again giving warrior frags? I only played LoL >X during the first awakening part and I was surprised that the enemies are always the same, independend of the day (would make sense to somehow refer to the respective LoL-class + some special if you play while LoL <X is closed). The same is true for the rare soul frags. It would be a pity if this LoL dungeon would always give warrior frags.

I don't know yet if I will awaken the raven witch during this event part, as the rewards are rather lame (oracle talis).
    I believe they technically give all 3 basic class frags, but Warrior is maybe 3 to 1 or 4 to 1 over the sentinel and magus frags.

Level XI is warrior lilith, level XII is assassin lilith. I expected the other 3 levels to be the remaining classes so that even though they weren't locked to the LOL current class, they at least covered all 5 classes. However, as we can see, that is not the case.

Although, they wouldnt be able to lock the Frontier LOL to the current LOL I - X class because what would they do for the 2 days that LOL is closed.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Natasmai View Post
    I believe they technically give all 3 basic class frags, but Warrior is maybe 3 to 1 or 4 to 1 over the sentinel and magus frags.

Level XI is warrior lilith, level XII is assassin lilith. I expected the other 3 levels to be the remaining classes so that even though they weren't locked to the LOL current class, they at least covered all 5 classes. However, as we can see, that is not the case.

Although, they wouldnt be able to lock the Frontier LOL to the current LOL I - X class because what would they do for the 2 days that LOL is closed.
    When I played the LoL dungeon some weeks ago, I had a look at the rewards list and only warrior frags were listed. This was when it was warrior LoL day. So I thought next day would give magus frags, but it was again warrior. I would grind this Dungeon on the days that are assassin and gunner LoL (which we normally don't do as these 2 days are never included in the LoL frag events).

For the days when normal LoL is closed, there are several options to show some creativity! All LoL's as bosses, RNG rotation, something like that. Frags could also be random, or plain rare frags or even better: legendary soul frags!
    March 1st 2019 Update - NEVER FORGET!

Blade-4052 // The Mofo Cult

Retired in November 2020