Page 19 of 50 FirstFirst ... 9171819202129 ... LastLast
    OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by thealchemist View Post
    What floor did you get the keys from? It sounds like in the new dungeon...floors XI and/or XII?

And I realise the key is a permanent addition but I guess I was trying to ask if its permanent to the LOL dungeon floor X rewards? Or after this event (part 1), only available in the frontier section of the store for FC? I could do with some extra gunner and assassin material so I plan on grinding floor X a bit over the next 2 days and hope to get a few keys in the process to use at a later time.
    Sorry if I wasn't clear. Since I was grinding 3* blue evo shards, they fall only in the regular LOL levels, so yes, I was referring to the level 10. Ended up getting 18 LoL dungeon keys from level 10, while grinding for magus evo shards.
    Also, I noticed just 2 days before this awakening event, in the regular LOL levels, under rewards, there was a dungeon key.

I have seen some dungeon keys drop rarely in the expanded dungeon levels. So it's in both the regular level 10 and 11 & 12, also.

For the LoL awakening, going from character level 8 to 9 requires 100 3* color specific runes, and going from 9 to 10 requires 200 3* runes. So, since we have to grind for evo materials, we also earn keys. You shouldn't need to ever purchase any for FC in the store.
    I currently have 22 total LoL dungeon keys, all earned while grinding.
    Bakura-0090 / The EXORCISTS Clan

*All Eddies!

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by gogosox40 View Post
    You are getting Falling Angel Frags in the LOL key Dungeon?
    I thought they only dropped Awakening Soul Fragments. No Falling Angel frags have ever dropped for me in the dungeons.
    Same question here, Falling Angel Frags are only dropping from the achievements and satellite, or not ?

I am stuck with 1450...

OS
    Android
    Attn: NAVIGATOR GAMES
    The GUARANTEED Light talismans are not dropping. I did like 8 keys and 1,800+ ironite. NOT 1 LIGHT TALISMAN!!!!!!!!!
    Last edited by Bakura; 09-01-2019 at 11:41 PM.

*All Eddies!

OS
    Android
    @TheGreatDeveloperTeam:

how to fulfill the event-achievement (awaken a character) without such a character? Only way to fulfill this is to buy Ironite with real money, to buy event souls in the store to get enough fragments, right? That's because of your shit RNG system! Some people are lucky and got a Lord from the free event souls, but the rest of the players is unable to fulfill this achievement.

Your store is OVERPRICED, so give us a 100% character or waives such achievements in future events!

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by URock View Post
    @TheGreatDeveloperTeam:

how to fulfill the event-achievement (awaken a character) without such a character? Only way to fulfill this is to buy Ironite with real money, to buy event souls in the store to get enough fragments, right? That's because of your shit RNG system! Some people are lucky and got a Lord from the free event souls, but the rest of the players is unable to fulfill this achievement.

Your store is OVERPRICED, so give us a 100% character or waives such achievements in future events!
    I feel ya.... all is not well in Iron Maiden land.

Those event souls are worthless. If you don't get lucky, then you need 750 frags for a guaranteed LoL, that can cost about $100 or so, depending on your current ironite.
    I got that $30 pak that gave 1,000 Fallen Angel Frags. It was the cheapest way to get a guaranteed LoL.
    These things are super expensive to awaken. Each level requires more and more resources. Tons of ironite for grinding, millions of gold to evolve. Basically a sucky toon gets better and better. Once fully awakened and maxed, they're badasses..... but the price is unreal. I posted some pics to give people an idea of the gold and evo materials needed. The dungeon drops awakening materials, but the paks in the "specials" store tab, also are needed (costing large sums of awakening frags.)
    Look at the gold cost, nearly 8 million just for levels 8 & 9.
    I can't imagine too many people evolving more than 1 fully maxed anytime soon. Only those who have serious bucks to spend.
    Name:  Screenshot_20190829-112036.png
Views: 494
Size:  391.6 KBName:  Screenshot_20190901-181612.png
Views: 346
Size:  400.8 KB
    Last edited by Bakura; 09-01-2019 at 11:54 PM.

*All Eddies!

OS
    iOS
    So today was judgement day for Awakening Part 1 (now we know there will be Part 2 this month) for me. Cashed in 10 souls from achievements + 43 souls for 3.900 ironit. And from 53 souls I got.... nothing. This is really ridiculous. I spent more real money in the game the last few weeks than ever before, cause I really wanted to give it a chance (ofc for the love of Iron Maiden) and I got kicked in the ass again. Thank you so much NF!!! (but also you told us recently in the State of Nation you read all our posts, I’m sure you don’t do it or if, don’t care about it). I think I will follow Mizrael, T-Man, Zerynx, MrFreeze, BG, Moonchild, Askora, Icarus, Witek, mjmxiii, Kamuz, Andy, Osiris, Nicko and all the other great players, who have done the only right thing with this game- leave it behind...
    GotN-0546

_________18M RPs________
    _________| CLAN |________

👹 The Mofo Cult 👹

💀 Blackbeard Eddie 💀

OS
    Android
    All said in here (complaints) are very true, but there are two important pragmatic questions noone replied to:
    a) Celestial talismans - has anyone bought them? And if yes, are they (any) good?
    b) Awakening souls - has anyone purchased them? Are they good/worth it?

Please, be (also) positive and give some feedback also to these questions.

Thanks.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Segoy View Post
    All said in here (complaints) are very true, but there are two important pragmatic questions noone replied to:
    a) Celestial talismans - has anyone bought them? And if yes, are they (any) good?
    b) Awakening souls - has anyone purchased them? Are they good/worth it?

Please, be (also) positive and give some feedback also to these questions.

Thanks.
    I bought the Celestial set because there was no hope of getting enough for LoL. But seems Celestial set doesn't clean silvers and doesn't inflict doom. I will experiment more tomorrow.
    Olevipoeg-2218

When you know that your time is close at hand
    Maybe then you'll begin to understand
    Life down here is just a strange illusion...
    Member of Jomsvikings Clan

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Olevipoeg View Post
    I bought the Celestial set because there was no hope of getting enough for LoL. But seems Celestial set doesn't clean silvers and doesn't inflict doom. I will experiment more tomorrow.
    Celestials are awesome, but like most new complex talismans perhaps buggy. Intermittent cleansing and first round blocking damage, Doom zapping all 4 opponents right off the bat sometimes, others nothing. All considered this is an important set and worth investing in even with odd initial performance behavior. Every 5set released has been a good set.

OS
    Android
    I have a feeling (I dont have a LOL as yet so its an educated guess) that awakening souls might not be worth purchasing, I would imagine the resources they provide are randomly generated. So unless you have all 5 LOL are you going to get what you need? Highly unlikely. At least if you purchase the packs with awakening fragments you can purchase what you need. Just my take on it at this point.
    "Handing out the oranges in JomsVikings"

thealchemist-3575.