Page 31 of 50 FirstFirst ... 21293031323341 ... LastLast
    OS
    Android
    Orbit it the key. Dark Lillith passive deal massive true damage. Orbit prevents it. Singularity is not needed. I use Madam with Alchemy. Gives better results with Sustaing Warlord.
    Olevipoeg-2218

When you know that your time is close at hand
    Maybe then you'll begin to understand
    Life down here is just a strange illusion...
    Member of Jomsvikings Clan

OS
    iOS
    Charlotte is a must have for higher LOL levels with her immunity to silver buffs. Even Musashi (also immune to silver) won't work well....
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    @Ruby_LOTB: can we pls get info about the 3rd part of LOL event, if we get a second chance to pull the LOLs out of souls? I don't want to purchase my fragments now and then get a dupe LOL during the 3rd part of LOL event.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Bakura View Post
    I just ran a LoL key, level 14.
    *Best time was 1: 45
    Avg. 2:20

Alex Ed- Orbit
    KP- Greed/Warlord
    Charlotte- Vipers/Cosmic
    Magus LoL- Singularity

100% win on Auto.
    As I don't have Alex I used Gambler with Banner + Resilience and Orbit put on Charlotte. Finally the usable team. My best time was 2:02. Thanks Bakura.

I ran level XIV but I don't get any Redemption frags. Is this normal? At least I've got one Light talisman.
    Stranger-8205

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Stranger View Post
    I ran level XIV but I don't get any Redemption frags. Is this normal? At least I've got one Light talisman.
    I ran level XIV with 1 key yesterday and ended up with 200 Redemption frags. Not sure how many runs I did. What is a bit strange is that the Shardbornes I pulled from Nightmoon souls were 4* characters and the ones listed available for redemption frags are 3*. Probably just a visual error on the 3*?
    bob-9503 (playing daily, thank you to all my troopers and clan members in Jomsvikings!)

OS
    Android
    According to announcement all Shardbornes are 4*. Shardborne soul in BoS shows 4* all. I can't check Redemption frags as I don't have any
    Stranger-8205

OS
    iOS
    Nope. Redemption Frag Shardbornes are indeed 3 star characters. I don't know why, but they are.

OS
    iOS
    I have enough Redemption frags for four shots at these new characters - going to do them in a bit - I think we eventually get the Magus one through achievments so I am bound to get at least two of those!!

If you farm the cr*p out of level 14 you get a fair hit of these and I have had at least two drops of 50 frags that I saw while farming.

Edit: Can confirm the Shardborne you get from the Redemption souls are all 3 stars - my luck was OK, no magus but got one of sentinal and gunner as well as 2 assassin from the 4 souls I collected.

Sentinal takes a whopping 10 skill shards, 5 for gunner and another 10 for the assassins.
    Last edited by scott-5496; 09-17-2019 at 02:08 PM.
    "We oil the jaws of the war machine and feed it with our babies" - Two Minutes to Midnight - Powerslave

scott-5496

OS
    Android
    Scott, how many keys did you use. I ran one last night on level 14 and earned 250 drags. That would be 8 keys and about 1500 ironite.
    Muzzleloader-8226.
    Axes grind and maces clash as wounded fighters fall to the ground
    Severed limbs and fatal wounding bleeding corpses lay all around

OS
    iOS
    I think it was 6 keys in total - dont think I have used 8 yet. I did get a couple of 50 drops though.
    "We oil the jaws of the war machine and feed it with our babies" - Two Minutes to Midnight - Powerslave

scott-5496