Page 7 of 50 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast
    OS
    Android
    Only 3 have dropped for me.

Anyone else notice that one challenge is to run Gunner dungeon with only Assassins? That doesn't come around until Saturday at reset for the last 200 Enlightened frags...
    kkkreg5-6767

_________| CLAN |_________

👹 The Mofo Cult 👹

OS
    Android
    Iced: Use Ass and/or Warrior NBOL.
    kkkreg5-6767

_________| CLAN |_________

👹 The Mofo Cult 👹

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Iced_Earth View Post
    Which toons gave safe def down?
    Benjamin Breeg Eddie has AOE DEF down as a basic attack. Gotta run on manual for maximum efficiency, but it doesn't take long.
    Satan81-5023

OS
    Android
    Benjis vile move gives def down to all opponents and give extra turns. Run a low attack and you can get many strikes per run.
    Muzzleloader-8226.
    Axes grind and maces clash as wounded fighters fall to the ground
    Severed limbs and fatal wounding bleeding corpses lay all around

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Iced_Earth View Post
    Which toons gave safe def down?
    I'm going with Benji and it's coming along nicely. S. Anubis and A. Axis bomber boy power moves inflict guaranteed def down on all enemies but I have no idea how often they fire off on auto. There's also W. and A. Newborn of light, Aces Ed and probably some more that I can't think of.
    Member of Jomsvikings

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by kkkreg5 View Post
    Anyone else notice that one challenge is to run Gunner dungeon with only Assassins? That doesn't come around until Saturday at reset for the last 200 Enlightened frags...
    I'm thinking that they might do that thing they've done in the past, where the Lord of Light is available 7 days in a row, with short rotations of the different classes on the two days that the LoL dungeons are normally closed.

OS
    iOS
    Come on Devs! Inventory overflows. Events chain farming LoL and introducing new shards. You need to adjust the limits for the long-term players. I buy 2 mega refills to run and come back to barely any SoT used due to shard overflow and I've lost over an hour of time is a special keyed dungeon. Really not cool.
    Or at least put a counter on the inventory screen so we know how close we are to the maximum allowed stacks. It's frustrating hitting these limits when you dont know what they are.
    I spent down my soul stacks. I didn't know I was supposed to check shard stacks. Am I going to hit rune stack overflow next?
    If I am constantly running your events I often dont have time to spend the resources I am acquiring. I should not find out unexpectedly that I hit an overflow when I am chaining an event based special limited timed dungeon.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Tim28213 View Post
    Come on Devs! Inventory overflows. Events chain farming LoL and introducing new shards. You need to adjust the limits for the long-term players. I buy 2 mega refills to run and come back to barely any SoT used due to shard overflow and I've lost over an hour of time is a special keyed dungeon. Really not cool.
    Or at least put a counter on the inventory screen so we know how close we are to the maximum allowed stacks. It's frustrating hitting these limits when you dont know what they are.
    I spent down my soul stacks. I didn't know I was supposed to check shard stacks. Am I going to hit rune stack overflow next?
    If I am constantly running your events I often dont have time to spend the resources I am acquiring. I should not find out unexpectedly that I hit an overflow when I am chaining an event based special limited timed dungeon.
    I totally empathize. I went through the same thing yesterday. When a large number of new material types are released, I think inventory slots should be increased at the same time to accommodate them.
    druid138-6195
    Sunrise Senjutsu Eddie
    Pity me none
    at the gates of our hell

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Rory View Post
    I'm thinking that they might do that thing they've done in the past, where the Lord of Light is available 7 days in a row, with short rotations of the different classes on the two days that the LoL dungeons are normally closed.
    That would be interesting to know. DEVs can you please tell us, if the dungeons will be open all week long? Thanks!
    GotN-0546

_________18M RPs________
    _________| CLAN |________

👹 The Mofo Cult 👹

💀 Blackbeard Eddie 💀

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by GotN View Post
    That would be interesting to know. DEVs can you please tell us, if the dungeons will be open all week long? Thanks!
    Yes, according to one of the event announcements (see first post here):

We’ll be running an all-dungeon weekend to ensure you can keep completing challenges all through the event!
    Last edited by druid138; 08-27-2019 at 09:33 PM.
    druid138-6195
    Sunrise Senjutsu Eddie
    Pity me none
    at the gates of our hell