Page 32 of 50 FirstFirst ... 22303132333442 ... LastLast
    OS
    iOS
    Magus LoL seems awful for PvP, he can barely hold his own in most situations. Is he just good for farming?

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by GrimDusk View Post
    Magus LoL seems awful for PvP, he can barely hold his own in most situations. Is he just good for farming?
    And assassin, against Orbit he shoots blanks. True damage off the charts but when blocked by these useless. Really cool character and looks awesome fully awakened, but because if these talismans stillborn for arena and not worth investment of awakening. What a shame.

This upcoming arena event has great or terrible timing depending on which side of the new character fence you are on. Red star max awakened Lords are popping up, 5 purple star Dark Lilith today also. Fighting against these is truly a fools errand unless you have them too.
    Last edited by edsel; 09-17-2019 at 04:13 PM.

OS
    iOS
    For me best is assassin and magus LOL,also warrior is ok

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by GrimDusk View Post

When you reach a high level with him its good for farming, until that, his dark ghost effect he can be a double edge weapon against your running play time, sometimes you already blasted the whole team but you stil got a random guy ghosted who is only standing there stealing your time. However, you can build up a team around him to remove ghost, or when he is powerful enough you kill the enemy team befoer ghosted.

About the Higher Lol dungeon. This team looks useful but I still canīt manage it on auto, I dont have Charly. I tried to use a replacement but at the end, from time to time my Alex/orbit its killed, also tried different combinations including M Lilith/fortune, or another char with orbit or alchemy or an extra greed for health but my results are inconsistent.

Alex Ed- Orbit
    KP- Greed/Warlord
    Charlotte- Vipers/Cosmic
    Magus LoL- Singularity
    "Is it me or is it shadows that are dancing on the walls"

OS
    Android
    Maiden did you try the major?
    Muzzleloader-8226.
    Axes grind and maces clash as wounded fighters fall to the ground
    Severed limbs and fatal wounding bleeding corpses lay all around

OS
    Android
    Donīt have the Major neither :/
    "Is it me or is it shadows that are dancing on the walls"

OS
    iOS
    Gunner LOL will deal massive damage to 1 target.. if he kills that target.. he deals massive damage to the other targets (Awaken level 2)

Thing is.. his defense isn't as good as the Warrior or Assassin LOL (Which are the 3 I have at the moment - no magus or sentinel).

Also have 3 of the Shardbornes - Assassin, Magus, and Sentinel. Not really that stoked about them overall. Much like the Newbornes... meh.

For what it's worth.. I still use Raven Witch even though she does zero damage against Orbit talismans... she still steals immunity and immortality, grants extra turns, and clears silver buffs... Won many a battle due to that even though she was throwing blanks for the most part. If my A LOL was Awakened more.. I'd be more apt to try him more. But.. 3star purple evo runes are too hard to come by. Last A LOL dungeon I burned a couple thousand SOT on and only got 26 of the suckers. AND... I need them for Dark Lilith, Raven Witch and LOL.. so like 400 of them minimum
    Last edited by Yup; 09-17-2019 at 08:15 PM.
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    Yup,if you dont mind me askin. How many souls did you have to open to get dark lilith?

OS
    iOS
    I got her with frags, she didn't drop for me from a soul. I did purchase a few event soul bundles.... I'm apt to spend the $100 once a month on the legendary package. And if I wait for events like these, it's no big deal to burn some ironite on 3 or 4 soul packs.

I am, of course sitting at 12 ironite at the moment Which is how I know it's pretty impossible to get anything of merit done in this app unless you are refilling SOT constantly.
    Last edited by Yup; 09-18-2019 at 02:56 AM.
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    I know "Navigator Frog" is a business..... and everything is about $ nowadays....gotta make revenue to keep the servers running, etc. But as fun and exciting all this "Awakening" and loads of dungeons are..... this is all clearly a HUGE marketing ploy to boost revenue. The resources needed to utilize the characters and cosmic talis are way too much! No one wanting FREE is going to get far or be competitive. It all trickles down to IRONITE. And in large amounts. Not many of the packages give a large amount.... unless you spend $100.
    This need to invest more $ in order to evolve or advance, will cause an even greater divide between the spend and spend nots.

But remember, Iron Maiden is on Tour promoting this game.... so all this new material and gameplay (awakening/boss toons/dungeons) is all coinciding for the success and revenue of IM & NF.
    Anyone been noticing a big influx of newbies?.... I wonder how many have started playing cuz they discovered LOTB at the concerts.