Page 20 of 50 FirstFirst ... 10181920212230 ... LastLast
    OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by thealchemist View Post
    I have a feeling (I dont have a LOL as yet so its an educated guess) that awakening souls might not be worth purchasing, I would imagine the resources they provide are randomly generated. So unless you have all 5 LOL are you going to get what you need? Highly unlikely. At least if you purchase the packs with awakening fragments you can purchase what you need. Just my take on it at this point.
    Alchemist- you're spot on. Got the warrior LOL and the two awakening souls I summoned were random materials pertaining to all 5 LOL types.
    AHABSHARPOON-5710

OS
    Android
    I figured since I spent soooo much time and resources on a Magus LOL, I should try him in the Arena.
    He's decent, but I found that fully sharded has a 60% chance to inflict Doom or this new Silver Ghost, which automatically ghosts them for 2 rounds...then they are supposed to die.
    Yet, when you hit them again next round, if Ghost is applied, it resets the Ghosted number of rounds until death. Another bug is a lone Charlotte was pass. disabled, Doom for one round and Ghost for 2, was applied. Instead of dieing from the Doom, the Ghost kept her alive for another round. Devs need to fix all the bugs with Doom, especially Gambler and toons w/ perf. heal shield.... they die, but their meter stays and they attack after being killed (invisible.) Also, Ghost is a debuff, it's silver, yet Singularity tals steal buffs from a random enemy each round, and the Ghost effect, which automatically ghosts your own toon... depending on the rounds left, this may just immediately kill yourself.
    Btw, I was using M. LOL, w/ Singularity.

I may just replace him w/ Malakhov again.
    I heard that Warrior LoL is bugged also.
    Last edited by Bakura; 09-02-2019 at 08:25 AM.
    Bakura-0090 / The EXORCISTS Clan

*All Eddies!

OS
    Android
    Well I took the plunge and yeah underwhelming kinda sums it up. No 5* stars at all from the event souls and the LOL I got was the Magus. Its okay but nothing special at this point, which is awakened at the base level. Hopefully once fully awakened it might be worth it (and that is likely to take a longgggg time). At least I had the ironite there and didn't pay for any of it. Otherwise I wouldnt have bothered.
    "Handing out the oranges in JomsVikings"

thealchemist-3575.

OS
    iOS
    I got my Warrior LOL to 5 purple and he is OK - nothing game chaging yet to report. He is decent though! I replaced a character to run the final daily skull quest and it failed on auto with the LOL replacing my Beast - so it aint all that for sure. But he can be devastating in the right set up and with buffs included.
    "We oil the jaws of the war machine and feed it with our babies" - Two Minutes to Midnight - Powerslave

scott-5496

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Segoy View Post
    All said in here (complaints) are very true, but there are two important pragmatic questions noone replied to:
    a) Celestial talismans - has anyone bought them? And if yes, are they (any) good?
    b) Awakening souls - has anyone purchased them? Are they good/worth it?

Please, be (also) positive and give some feedback also to these questions.

Thanks.
    I did some tests today. Celestials work very well against Maclo and Magus Minotaur. Guaranteed Doom for every enemy for 2 turns. If opponent doesn't have means of removing doom it's easy win. In AAA round Gunner Possessed Mine took down one of the nastiest team all by itself. It's pretty impressive.
    Olevipoeg-2218

When you know that your time is close at hand
    Maybe then you'll begin to understand
    Life down here is just a strange illusion...
    Member of Jomsvikings Clan

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Olevipoeg View Post
    I did some tests today. Celestials work very well against Maclo and Magus Minotaur. Guaranteed Doom for every enemy for 2 turns. If opponent doesn't have means of removing doom it's easy win. In AAA round Gunner Possessed Mine took down one of the nastiest team all by itself. It's pretty impressive.
    I must have baught duds. I been testing mine and i only inflicted doom on one char once.

OS
    Android
    Yesterday decided to spend some ironite buying event souls and reach 1500 fallen angel fragments. Got nothing new from 20 souls, then bought and individual soul which gave me Gunner LoL. Then bought warrior LoL with fragments. It was easy to awake each LoL but to level them up is required some materials really difficult to get. Need 25 1* awaken shards for each class, after farming level 12 with 2 keys I got only 2 red and 3 Gunner. Very low rate, for 600 ironite spent on farming.

OS
    Android
    I bought a 10-soul pack and got 10 LOLs, all fully charded and fully awakened. I sacrificed them all, because I was looking for some useless toons.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Olevipoeg View Post
    I bought the Celestial set because there was no hope of getting enough for LoL. But seems Celestial set doesn't clean silvers and doesn't inflict doom. I will experiment more tomorrow.
    all event done= must buy 30 souls to have 1500 frag for a soul
    that 30 souls gave me only shit 3* and 3-4 shit 4* too others souls only 3* lol
    Must use 1500 for red light toon ......
    Absolutely no talismans in dungeon for me
    I play all troopers all days.

OS
    Android
    Blade,your the smart one here for not spending real money.i feel like a fool for buying a frag pack and using them to buy broken tals