Page 14 of 50 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast
    OS
    Android
    Can we only awaken lord of light characters, or any character of the correct class?

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by MetalKing View Post
    Can we only awaken lord of light characters, or any character of the correct class?
    According to the awakening guide thread:

"At this time, the only character that is currently awakenable is the Lord of Light, but more characters of this type will be added in future!"
    bob-9503 (playing daily, thank you to all my troopers and clan members in Jomsvikings!)

OS
    Android
    Wait for the Awakenable Dragon Lord!

OS
    iOS
    Another restart! They really did mess up the last big update - hope they get it right this time after the earlier reset......
    "We oil the jaws of the war machine and feed it with our babies" - Two Minutes to Midnight - Powerslave

scott-5496

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by infinite dreamer View Post
    Quick question for Kaz or anyone else who may know:

Is there a time limit to buy awakening packs (available for awakening fragments) in the store? I have over 2000 awakening fragments, but no Lord of Light to spend them on yet. With the fallen angel fragments, getting one shouldn't be an issue, but I'm wondering how long the offers will be available. Thanks!
    Please forgive me if I’m wrong here but I’m pretty sure that question was asked in this very thread earlier pages, but I could be confusing it with a different pack... they will be available for the whole mega event but the enlightening souls are only for this event and sometime in the future.
    Out of the universe, a strange light is born
    Unholy union, trinity reformed....

Proud Member of the Jomsvikings Clan

OS
    Android
    So I have my 1st Lord of Light Warrior and I have awakened 1 x star in him, I’m quite impressed thus far with this new take on LOTB, the second star is a big ask, I need over 5 million gold (easily done) but expensive none the less, but Warrior single star awakening souls in fact all class single star awakening souls simply aren’t falling, I need 25 of them to awaken level 2 I have been playing exclusively level 12.

I have plenty of 2, 3, & 4* awakening souls but almost bupkiss 1*’s is this going to be another frustration like the Talisman T1 1* issue that already exists? I burn 20 sot x100 odd times and have used up many lol keys and have managed 1 x 1* of each class only.
    Is this the way it was designed DEVS? I like the concept, I’ll burn the resources even, I’m happy to spend a little even but could the Devs please look into or weigh in on why these items are are soooo difficult to acquire?

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by rags-6094 View Post
    So I have my 1st Lord of Light Warrior and I have awakened 1 x star in him, I’m quite impressed thus far with this new take on LOTB, the second star is a big ask, I need over 5 million gold (easily done) but expensive none the less, but Warrior single star awakening souls in fact all class single star awakening souls simply aren’t falling, I need 25 of them to awaken level 2 I have been playing exclusively level 12.

I have plenty of 2, 3, & 4* awakening souls but almost bupkiss 1*’s is this going to be another frustration like the Talisman T1 1* issue that already exists? I burn 20 sot x100 odd times and have used up many lol keys and have managed 1 x 1* of each class only.
    Is this the way it was designed DEVS? I like the concept, I’ll burn the resources even, I’m happy to spend a little even but could the Devs please look into or weigh in on why these items are are soooo difficult to acquire?
    Awakening material pack are avaible in the store under the section special. Permanent addition that is the way to powering the new awakening characters.

OS
    Android
    Hey Rags, how's it going I havent been on for awhile. The cosmic particles and lord of light particles have been done the same way. Release 10+ new items that at the moment dont do much of anything except take up slot space. You should easily get the gold just by selling precious resources to make space.

Both concepts have great potential, it is just they botched the rollout. I was preaching the game became one of resource management. Now its not just acquiring the resources now you have to manage the slots to not hit overloads.
    Muzzleloader-8226.
    Axes grind and maces clash as wounded fighters fall to the ground
    Severed limbs and fatal wounding bleeding corpses lay all around

OS
    Android
    Many thanks for that! Yeah I was kind of hoping they would make them a little bit more available without me having to take my wallet out again so to speak... I guess that’s where the ‘CA CHING’ sound comes in ....

OS
    Android
    Thanks to the shit RNG which gave me zero new toons (as always) I have much time to farm these new items.
    Is this a new push for the game? Not for me...boring same shit as before...no difference!