Page 12 of 50 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast
    OS
    Android
    Looks like the upper levels of Awakening are gonna get long term really fast. We need hundreds of 3* colored Evo shards to awaken a character after the second awakening. My Lord is on his fourth now and I'm completely out of blue Evo shards to get him to his fifth. And since you only get a couple of them per refill it's gonna take a painfully long time unless there's a faster way of getting them.

OS
    iOS
    I feel like I missed something. What are the light talismans?
    (I'm overwhelmed at work so it's likely I just missed this somewhere along the way???)
    "A good game is like a mirror that allows you to look into yourself. And you can learn a lot about a man by watching how he plays a game." Malcador

Cartic-4058 - in-game account ID

OS
    Android
    Kaz - your Hot Fix post says the following:

There are additional fixes and tuning updates on the way for other issues introduced in the last update. Stay tuned for more information about that later this week.

Any chance these future changes will include a shard inventory slot expansion? This is a real bottleneck for a lot of players at the moment, with all these new awakening materials. Thanks!
    druid138-6195
    Sunrise Senjutsu Eddie
    Pity me none
    at the gates of our hell

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Tim28213 View Post
    I feel like I missed something. What are the light talismans?
    (I'm overwhelmed at work so it's likely I just missed this somewhere along the way???)
    They are a 5 set of yellow talismans that grant perfect immortality. I can't remember which event they were associated with.
    bob-9503 (playing daily, thank you to all my troopers and clan members in Jomsvikings!)

OS
    iOS
    ROTFL. Thanks. Now I feel like a newb. I have a set from the original event. I was thinking it was something else new. There is a lot going on in the game right now!
    "A good game is like a mirror that allows you to look into yourself. And you can learn a lot about a man by watching how he plays a game." Malcador

Cartic-4058 - in-game account ID

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by druid138 View Post
    Any chance these future changes will include a shard inventory slot expansion? This is a real bottleneck for a lot of players at the moment, with all these new awakening materials. Thanks!
    The hot fix won't include this, but it's something we are looking into for the next game update we ship.

-Kaz

OS
    Android
    Kaz since yesterday I mailing the support, I bought some lol mega event pack, got charged but didn't receive the goods. Could you please look into this as feels a bit annoying? Thanks

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaz_LOTB View Post
    The hot fix won't include this, but it's something we are looking into for the next game update we ship.

-Kaz
    Referring to my question

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaolin85london View Post
    Kaz since yesterday I mailing the support, I bought some lol mega event pack, got charged but didn't receive the goods. Could you please look into this as feels a bit annoying? Thanks
    Passed along to CS.

-Kaz

Kaz, I haven't been able to login into the game since I played a little of the new event. I've tried reinstalling the game multiple times but I always getting stuck in the login screen with the blue bar filling up all the way. I've emailed support but could you help me out with this? It's getting annoying that I'm missing out on this event. Thanks!