Page 26 of 50 FirstFirst ... 16242526272836 ... LastLast
    OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by rags-6094 View Post
    Lucifer? Really? Isn’t that the fictional character we already know as the Beast?
    Next they’ll have a character for God as well!
    I had kind of thought that the character in question marks along with the 5 x classes of Lord of Light they advertised last week that was due to be revealed in the final stage of this mega event, has been revealed already as Dark Lilith.
    Is this not the case?
    I’m mean it’s highly likely I’ve missed out on something. Is there any truth to this Lucifer or is this just a prediction?

I found a character labeled as Lucifer in the Collections tab, along with Dark Lilith. Made a post about it not too long ago. It makes sense to me. The LOL storyline says the Beast was his "other half", implying that the Beast and the LOL were part of one being. Religiously, Lucifer is associated with the planet Venus, the Morning Star. Lucifer is sometimes used as a name for Satan, but it can also be seen as a separate person, usually as the fallen angel who would eventually become Satan. He's been referred to as the "Shining One", "Lightbringer" and "the Lord of Light", from what I can see. I'm not a religious person, just looked up Lucifer on Wikipedia. Hope this is useful in the slightest...

Hell, if all that is bogus, the song goes "Lucifer was just an angel led astray", so there's that.
    Last edited by DoctorEly; 09-14-2019 at 09:05 PM.

OS
    Android
    Thank you, I knew the history on Lucifer and his various alias’s I didn’t pay close enough attention during the LOL storyline I guess...
    Out of the universe, a strange light is born
    Unholy union, trinity reformed....

Proud Member of the Jomsvikings Clan

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by rags-6094 View Post
    Lucifer? Really? Isn’t that the fictional character we already know as the Beast?
    Next they’ll have a character for God as well!
    I had kind of thought that the character in question marks along with the 5 x classes of Lord of Light they advertised last week that was due to be revealed in the final stage of this mega event, has been revealed already as Dark Lilith.
    Is this not the case?
    I’m mean it’s highly likely I’ve missed out on something. Is there any truth to this Lucifer or is this just a prediction?
    Quote Originally Posted by DoctorEly View Post
    I found a character labeled as Lucifer in the Collections tab, along with Dark Lilith. Made a post about it not too long ago. It makes sense to me. The LOL storyline says the Beast was his "other half", implying that the Beast and the LOL were part of one being. Religiously, Lucifer is associated with the planet Venus, the Morning Star. Lucifer is sometimes used as a name for Satan, but it can also be seen as a separate person, usually as the fallen angel who would eventually become Satan. He's been referred to as the "Shining One", "Lightbringer" and "the Lord of Light", from what I can see. I'm not a religious person, just looked up Lucifer on Wikipedia. Hope this is useful in the slightest...

Hell, if all that is bogus, the song goes "Lucifer was just an angel led astray", so there's that.
    Doctor please help me, is your discovery from a Collections tab located on this screen somewhere for you?Name:  Screenshot_2019-09-14-17-20-35.png
Views: 885
Size:  896.2 KBplease show your path into the portal via screenshots or something if possible. Thanks-Edsel

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by edsel View Post
    Doctor please help me, is your discovery from a Collections tab located on this screen somewhere for you?Name:  Screenshot_2019-09-14-17-20-35.png
Views: 885
Size:  896.2 KBplease show your path into the portal via screenshots or something if possible. Thanks-Edsel
    Collections tab is not officially in the game. It will appear occasionally, when it's not supposed to (a la the Garden of Life appearing for some of players before BNW launched), next to the fragments tab. Looks like a Book of Souls with a magnifying glass over it. I don't know the circumstances it appears under, if any, but I got it again last night, and it pulled up a black screen. The frogs probably don't want me in there again!
    Last edited by DoctorEly; 09-14-2019 at 09:44 PM.

OS
    Android
    Gonna leave this here. But nice to see the devs going back on their word.

"The Lord of Light fragments are exclusive to the Enlightened Souls.

-Kaz"

Really?

Also redemption fragments drop randomly, bad enough, but only on floors XIII and higher? Id hate to be fairly new to the game and unable to farm. My team is struggling to do it on floor xiii, taking 3-4 minutes per run on auto. So shardborns are almost unobtainable, and dark lilith is more or less the same unless you buy her. This mega event might be the end of me.

Edit : Just had my first defeat. So even I can't auto floor XIII so thats that it seems. Get fucked.
    Last edited by thealchemist; 09-15-2019 at 07:47 AM.
    "Handing out the oranges in JomsVikings"

thealchemist-3575.

OS
    Android
    Wait for the 3rd part of LOL event! Maybe we get new event souls which drop any LOL or a new toon like "Lucifer". Only then we can choose the best option to buy.

What team setup do you use for LoL III and LoL IV?

I used
    Alex with Orbit
    Maclo with inspiration + Vorpal + cosmic
    Set / Raven witch with Labyrinth + cosmic
    Procyon with Singularity

But every time I face the Dark Lilith and I kill one of the Shareborne, one of my team gets killed by Dark Lilith's passive:

Deal 500% of a random enemy's MAX HP as true damage and heal all allies to full HP when and ally dies

Which in my opinion should be countered by the Orbit passive my Alex is wearing.

Grants immunity to true damage to all allies

So I end up reviving my team 1x for every run which is not possible, so I end up finishing the key on LoL XII.
    Member of CaesarsLegion

Most wanted char: Voidling

Maxed Awakend char:
    LoL WiWoEv
    LoL
    LoL
    Cyb CLoL LoL
    LilNi LoL RaWi

To be maxed: too many

OS
    iOS
    where is best place to find 3 star evo PURPLE for upgrade characters?If best place is LOL assasin then i will need months for one star upgrade...

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by CrazyHarry-2514 View Post
    So I end up reviving my team 1x for every run which is not possible, so I end up finishing the key on LoL XII.
    This is how it should work: they want us to burn our Ironite, Frontier Coins, Sands Of Time and...Evo Items.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by CrazyHarry-2514 View Post
    What team setup do you use for LoL III and LoL IV?

I used
    Alex with Orbit
    Maclo with inspiration + Vorpal + cosmic
    Set / Raven witch with Labyrinth + cosmic
    Procyon with Singularity

But every time I face the Dark Lilith and I kill one of the Shareborne, one of my team gets killed by Dark Lilith's passive:

Deal 500% of a random enemy's MAX HP as true damage and heal all allies to full HP when and ally dies

Which in my opinion should be countered by the Orbit passive my Alex is wearing.

Grants immunity to true damage to all allies

I have orbit on hallowed, and had no problem at all with this, didn't even touched my team, killed all the rest very fast, and took me an extra turn to kill her, and another two when she revives.
    I alternate sometimes at the beginning with PoM to grant me invincibility, but it's not really needed.

My team was

Lilith Warrior - Viper
    Maclo - Present/Warlord
    Raven - Labyrinth

PoM - Angel/Health // Hallowed - Orbit (I used PoM for the first runs)

This team worked fine on manual for both levels, and I'll try on auto now, although I don't think it'll work at all...